Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

soft_trader

@ RKSV,

Just for knowledge sake I wanted to ask a couple of questions.

Q1. As a trading member of CM & F&O at NSE you paid for the Real Time Data charges for terminals [in Lakhs - fixed charges p.a.] so that you can provide the trading facility to your clients - Am I Right ?

Q2. You are also a trading member of CDS at NSE but as you don't offer this service to your clients , so does that mean that you are not required to take Real Time Data Service for trading yourself in this segment ?

The answer to these questions will let me get aware of a realistic situation . :)

@ RKSV,

Just for knowledge sake I wanted to ask a couple of questions.

Q1. As a trading member of CM & F&O at NSE you paid for the Real Time Data charges for terminals [in Lakhs - fixed charges p.a.] so that you can provide the trading facility to your clients - Am I Right ?

Q2. You are also a trading member of CDS at NSE but as you don't offer this service to your clients , so does that mean that you are not required to take Real Time Data Service for trading yourself in this segment ?

The answer to these questions will let me get aware of a realistic situation . :)
Hi rockyrobust,

The real time data charges? I don't think that's applicable for client trading. Those are mostly for technology companies who want to give data to clients, brokers don't need that to give data to registered clients.

Currency is in the works :) we're reviewing some RMS policies, and few other things.

Hi rockyrobust,

The real time data charges? I don't think that's applicable for client trading. Those are mostly for technology companies who want to give data to clients, brokers don't need that to give data to registered clients.

Currency is in the works :) we're reviewing some RMS policies, and few other things.
This reply of your's has certainly helped a lot . The last line in your reply is really coooooool ....... :D

WoW!!! RKSV

Replying to clients queries Sunday Midnight. Hat's off to you.
True soft trader . I was not expecting this . I was really surprised seeing RKSV 's reply . It is commendable indeed. :clapping:

Hello RKSV, look at the situation below : LTP < bid price < ask price

Now, suppose I bought this scrip @30.60 and want to place a stoploss order. What will be the behaviour if I place a SL-M order at :

1) 32.15 (ask price)
2) 31.50 (bid price)
3) 31.25 (LTP)
4) 31.. (random)
5) 31.65 (random)

Hello RKSV, look at the situation below : LTP < bid price < ask price

Now, suppose I bought this scrip @30.60 and want to place a stoploss order. What will be the behaviour if I place a SL-M order at :

1) 32.15 (ask price)
2) 31.50 (bid price)
3) 31.25 (LTP)
4) 31.. (random)
5) 31.65 (random)
LTP in the picture shows 31.25. So presently, any SL-M equal or greater than 31.25 (#3, #4) will execute a market order for the requested quantity. The rest will wait until LTP crosses their trigger price.

Hello RKSV, I know that this question has been asked and answered before by you, but a query has been raised elsewhere in the forum by a member.

So, can you tell us again how safe is the customers' money with you ?

It seems that your appearances aren't very confidence inspiring.

Boys, don't be pennywise and pound foolish!!! Dime a dozen guys coming out with low cost model... Tried my hand at RKSV, had also visited their only office with 4 or 5 guys sitting and trying to do their business.. Good times it is alright, but we must be ready for when market falls and don't know if our money itself will be safe with these kind of guys.. I am sticking to Sharekhan.. I am not generalizing and painting everyone with one brush.. But atleast with RKSV, seeing those 4 guys sitting and trying to support I don't know how many people, didnt feel very safe..