Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Hello RKSV, I know that this question has been asked and answered before by you, but a query has been raised elsewhere in the forum by a member.

So, can you tell us again how safe is the customers' money with you ?

It seems that your appearances aren't very confidence inspiring.
Hi timepass,

BKC isn't our only office. We handle many of our sales and support calls outside of our main office... Our team has grown to over 30 now since the beginning of the year but we have shifted it out of our main office due to growth.

We take the sign of more customers as a welcoming signal :) Some of you guys that have dealt with us in case of any error know how carefully we handle your business. We are taking steps to offer you all even more.

Regarding customers money please note that any SEBI registered broker already has strict measures to follow. Details: http://help.rksv.in/solution/categories/24908/folders/39911/articles/25715-what-kind-of-assurances-can-you-provide-me-that-my-money-will-be-safe-with-rksv-

We take customer complaints very seriously -- if we can't provide you with good service we want to hear about it. We understand that sometimes the software is not the greatest (and we are working on improving that) but it will never be the case where we keep your money. You are always free to take your money somewhere else and there is no way any broker can (and should) stop you.

HI RKSV

I just want to trade in Nifty and Stock Options. How to go for it through RKSV. Is the pay in and pay out is easy with you? Pay out time delay is how much? Whats the best bank to deal with your account? Can we withdraw money anytime after settling the account on day to day basis. Do you have any branch in Hyderabad Secunderabad? That's all.

HI RKSV

I just want to trade in Nifty and Stock Options. How to go for it through RKSV. Is the pay in and pay out is easy with you? Pay out time delay is how much? Whats the best bank to deal with your account? Can we withdraw money anytime after settling the account on day to day basis. Do you have any branch in Hyderabad Secunderabad? That's all.
Hi kgpr,

Sure, just trading F&O means you just have to download the form here. Sign the areas marked in yellow and give us a photocopy of your photo, address proof, PAN card photocopy, last 6 months bank statement, 1 cancelled cheque and 1 cheque for Rs. 250. You'll find the details in the first page of the form.

Pay-in is instant if you use HDFC, Axis or ICICI (so those are preferred banks). If not, you can use any bank and it takes 3-4 hours via NEFT/RTGS. You can withdraw funds anytime and we process it twice a day (morning and evening). It should be completed by next working day subject to T+2 settlement by the exchanges.

More help topics answered here at http://help.rksv.in/solution/categories

We don't have branches in Hyderabad, but we have customers from Hyderabad, from AP, and all over India. If you need to speak with someone in Hindi, Telugu, or English, it can be done :)

Hello RKSV team,
I regularly trade Futures and Options only. I dont trade Cash market.
Could you reduce the brokerage slab for me, because iam not trading in Cash. Please respond sir
Hi sunny_ndl,

Sorry right now we only offer a single plan for all three segments.

ksp191

to rksv,
Sir,
In spite of rock bottom brokerage charges,stamp duty is high ,when compared with zerodha's max rs. 50 per contract note.This reduces your comparative advantage with zerodha.Why don't you open brach in banglore to take the advantage?

soft_trader

to rksv,
Sir,
In spite of rock bottom brokerage charges,stamp duty is high ,when compared with zerodha's max rs. 50 per contract note.This reduces your comparative advantage with zerodha.Why don't you open brach in banglore to take the advantage?
This is not done. In the Zerodha thread some traders are requesting Zerodha to open a branch in Mumbai for lower Stamp Duty and here you are asking for RKSV to shift to Bangalore :lol: Every trader has different requirement and both Mumbai and Bangalore has it's own advantages as well as disadvantages on the stamp duty. So it's a trader who should choose a broker which suits his needs. :)

ksp191

This is not done. In the Zerodha thread some traders are requesting Zerodha to open a branch in Mumbai for lower Stamp Duty and here you are asking for RKSV to shift to Bangalore :lol: Every trader has different requirement and both Mumbai and Bangalore has it's own advantages as well as disadvantages on the stamp duty. So it's a trader who should choose a broker which suits his needs. :)
sir, karnataka has lowest stamp duty in india ie max rs50 per contrct note.If we trade 2crores in futures or cash, then stamp duty is rs400 for mumbai based brokers.For karnataka brokers ,max cap isrs 50 per day.Please tell me, the advantages of mumbai brokers,if any

soft_trader

sir, karnataka has lowest stamp duty in india ie max rs50 per contrct note.If we trade 2crores in futures or cash, then stamp duty is rs400 for mumbai based brokers.For karnataka brokers ,max cap isrs 50 per day.Please tell me, the advantages of mumbai brokers,if any
Yes advantages are there for Mumbai also. Not everyone is trading with so high volumes. Say one is trading worth of 10lakhs. So in Mumbai he will be paying Rs. 20, and in Bangalore he will be paying Rs. 50/-