Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

As a brokerage house you are not only earning with just per order charge, but also transaction charges which are charged by exchanges in slabs based on turnover volume, and all brokers charge their retail clients at the maximum slab level. It is a usual practice in the industry.

But I just noticed that you are charging INR 400/crore for trading in MCX. To my knowledge the exchange's maximum charge slab is 250/crore. A difference of 150/crore is way too high. You trade four lots of silver and the turnover is a crore in one trade. Any plans of reducing it to justify your fair pricing policy?

I was not sure if you have another thread for commodities yet, so I posted it here.
Good morning Shemz!

Fair point -- it is something we have to work on. We are not a clearing member so there are extra charges that occur on the transaction side. As our turnover goes up, we can bring it down. We've done this before for our F&O segments.

But yes, will work on bringing our pricing down.

By Different services what you imply ?
Different from what and Different in which sphere ? Different is a very vast word.
Regarding software it will be all the same with so limited choices.

I think only popping up is not sufficient. Remaining in the game also matters.
Implying that it will be different tools that will be exclusive to RKSV :)

VJAY

Implying that it will be different tools that will be exclusive to RKSV :)
Dear RKSV,
You people answering Querries in these times!!!!3.55AM.....:clapping:

saakk

Hi,
Can i punch order through "price ladder" in nest once RKSV migrate its NSE FNO and CDS on it??

regards

bunny

When shall the updated version of NEST-based NOW be provided? I am presenlty using NOW 1.8.4.3 and all the NEST plugins have stopped working because I am using the older version.

neo1599

RKSV

I have a question:

Are all contracts available for trading?
I mean:

GLDAUGOC13 Contracts

Aluminium OCT contract

Currently, I am having issues with a broker not allowing the above to be traded.

To put it more simply:

Are all contracts available on MCX tradeable as and when they are available?

Please clarify.

Cheers