Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Activate SL-M order, Don't give it as a default option only activate it when a trader ask for it. At the time of low vol. (usdinr) its very important because price jump and SL-LIMIT order becomes open order then i have to get out manually.
SL-M will be activated on our NEST platform. Risk management works way better on NEST than NOW.

saakk

SL-M will be activated on our NEST platform. Risk management works way better on NEST than NOW.
and when is NEST platform suppose to launch????

Hi

I am an existing client, I want to open a MCX account. Currently have CDS trading account.

Guide me for account opening please.

Cheers
Hi neo!

Sure. Fastest way is to go to www.rksv.in/new and open an account through there. No IPV / verification is needed if you are an existing client but we still require a second set of forms. This is because Commodities is treated separately than Securities (SEBI / FMC regulations).

You can also download the form here at http://www.rksv.in/forms.php under "For Commodities"

We have the usual dream plan (http://www.rksv.in/dream-plan.php) and Commodity Freedom Plan (http://www.rksv.in/commodity-plan.php).

Let me know if we can help you further.

hi RKSV,

I honestly appreciate your effort in discount broking

Frankly speaking, your biggest competitor is ZERODHA,
Zerodha has conquered 25000 clients

why don't you guys introduce RS 15 per order trade scheme ?
it will make you the cheapest broker and will shift clients from Zerodha.

I apologize, It is RKSV personal matter, but- practically it will
make RKSV the most reliable and cheapest Broker in country......

hi RKSV,

I honestly appreciate your effort in discount broking

Frankly speaking, your biggest competitor is ZERODHA,
Zerodha has conquered 25000 clients

why don't you guys introduce RS 15 per order trade scheme ?
it will make you the cheapest broker and will shift clients from Zerodha.

I apologize, It is RKSV personal matter, but- practically it will
make RKSV the most reliable and cheapest Broker in country......
Not right to compare them in this thread. There are other threads for broker comparison. But I agree with you on tariff reduction.

BTW, if you are following the Zerodha thread, you will find that they have only about 2000 odd active traders, regardless of the total number of enrollments.

vikrit

Not right to compare them in this thread. There are other threads for broker comparison. But I agree with you on tariff reduction.

BTW, if you are following the Zerodha thread, you will find that they have only about 2000 odd active traders, regardless of the total number of enrollments.
if guessing 2000 figure by their challenge result, then it will 4500 as i guess, b/c they mentioned 2500 still there not completed 60 days.

and about tariff reduction, soon VPS share's hybrid plans going to give heat to RKSV and Zerodha, if they continue improving as fast as doing now, with good responsive cust. care, RKSV and Zerodha have to come up with something fast or start praying for VPS to screw up.