Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

RKSV

I have a question:

Are all contracts available for trading?
I mean:

GLDAUGOC13 Contracts

Aluminium OCT contract

Currently, I am having issues with a broker not allowing the above to be traded.

To put it more simply:

Are all contracts available on MCX tradeable as and when they are available?

Please clarify.

Cheers
The above contracts you mentioned are tradable with us. The only commodities we don't (presently) support are agri commodities. Gold, metals, energy are all supported.

If you go here to our dropbox (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/000ebfc8vkgsc1p/XMM0EIdHYN/Margin%20Limits) and click on the MCX PDF, it will show you all of our tradable contracts and the appropriate intraday/delivery margin requirements. This PDF is updated daily.

DSM

RKSV trading software is in the weekend mood today. E.g buy order Tata Steel Futures, standard contract is 500, but while placing order, quantity appearing by default is 5,000 once, 2,000 second time.

Similarly noticed for Nifty futures, 50 is standard contract, first time quantity appeared as 3,000 second time, 300, third time 50.

Checked randomly on other contracts, Apollo Tyres standard contract is 4,000default buy quantity appearing is 16,000!

Way to go guys!! More power to you!

RKSV trading software is in the weekend mood today. E.g buy order Tata Steel Futures, standard contract is 500, but while placing order, quantity appearing by default is 5,000 once, 2,000 second time.

Similarly noticed for Nifty futures, 50 is standard contract, first time quantity appeared as 3,000 second time, 300, third time 50.

Checked randomly on other contracts, Apollo Tyres standard contract is 4,000default buy quantity appearing is 16,000!

Way to go guys!! More power to you!
Hey DSM,

Go to your preferences. Then go to the Order section. Tick the box next to "Set No. Of Market Lots" and put the value "1." Untick the box "Pick from Market Watch"

Find the screenshot here: http://imgur.com/EVXrcnj

Let us know if this doesn't help.

hi rksv

Due to my poor internet connection NSENOW stopped many times during a day ... so my question is If I use a dual wan router with load balancing facilities , is it make any problem cz when it change network automatically its also change IP address so do I need to log in again with my user id and password ???:)

hi rksv

Due to my poor internet connection NSENOW stopped many times during a day ... so my question is If I use a dual wan router with load balancing facilities , is it make any problem cz when it change network automatically its also change IP address so do I need to log in again with my user id and password ???:)
Hi,

You would need to log in again.. But that's not just for NSE NOW. Any other application that you have (chat applications, music/video streaming) would all stop and start again. When you switch connections like that, every network connection on your PC is broken and has to be restarted.

DSM

Will do so... but why today is a problem, though I have been with RKSV for over a year, and never encountered this before.? BTW I have not changed any of the user settings.

Incidentally, also noticed another issue when placing an order. System will not accept tap from the scroll pad, but requires a hard enter.

Any clarity as to when the new system will be rolled out?

Thanks.

Hey DSM,

Go to your preferences. Then go to the Order section. Tick the box next to "Set No. Of Market Lots" and put the value "1." Untick the box "Pick from Market Watch"

Find the screenshot here: http://imgur.com/EVXrcnj

Let us know if this doesn't help.

Will do so... but why today is a problem, though I have been with RKSV for over a year, and never encountered this before.? BTW I have not changed any of the user settings.

Incidentally, also noticed another issue when placing an order. System will not accept tap from the scroll pad, but requires a hard enter.

Thanks.
Quite odd... we don't control/modify user settings from our end. Also, these issues usually only crop up when there's a version upgrade and not in the middle.

We're going to push to roll it out as early as next week for some customers. It's been approved by NSE and BSE but we're working out some small bugs on the mobile apps.

Thanks.
About the scroll pad issue, I can't say what it might be. Can you call our help desk and press #3? A tech support agent can take a look at it.

saakk

Activate SL-M order, Don't give it as a default option only activate it when a trader ask for it. At the time of low vol. (usdinr) its very important because price jump and SL-LIMIT order becomes open order then i have to get out manually.