Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

soft_trader

Say what!? Just noticed that DOM trading is enabled in Nest. And it works, tried placing an order. So along with decent price (you have to work on getting exchange transaction charges lower still) and a very reliable accounting, you also have one of the nicest interface features available in India currently. Way to go RKSV!
DOM trading? What is that.

trade4putuval

OK Thanks a lot .. Please inform me once its fixed.. please note that trade4putuval already raised this issue , hope no special recommendation required again from HIM to fix ( Valid Point ?????!!!!!!!!!!!!)...

I am not working with RKSV. Neither do I know any of the members there! If you check my signature, I do trading in RKSV. And if you check my post, I already said that I work in an IT firm!

And regarding my explanation, this is a forum. I do not know how much you know, but this explanation could benefit the other visitors in this thread.

I am not working with RKSV. Neither do I know any of the members there! If you check my signature, I do trading in RKSV. And if you check my post, I already said that I work in an IT firm!

And regarding my explanation, this is a forum. I do not know how much you know, but this explanation could benefit the other visitors in this thread.
Great Rajiv!!!

DSM

Nope Augubhai... My Nest terminal is working fine...

Any issues with Nest? Got disconnected twice... for more than a minute each time. Anyone else facing this issue?

Gandhar.

i don't know why it happening only to me. happened at least 5 times, including 5 minutes back.

i know that sometimes ISP can be a problem, bcos they block some ports... but it was working smoothly all these days. I am only using reliance netconnect today, since I am at a remote location.
may be there was some range problem may be shifted to 2g instead of 3g
so low bandwidth than required may cause disconnection

niftytaurus

i don't know why it happening only to me. happened at least 5 times, including 5 minutes back.

i know that sometimes ISP can be a problem, bcos they block some ports... but it was working smoothly all these days. I am only using reliance netconnect today, since I am at a remote location.
Hi Angu bhai
I have faced the same problem....I have also reliance net connect connection...3-4 times it got disconnected...it took a lot of time to reconnect....
I got very frustated.....even if I call rksv in call &trade....its also a big problem..their line are always busy...had to wait more than 10-15 min....itni der market to wait karega nahi..it can cause a big loss also...I am worried what to do in this condition..rksv should improve their call & trade service ..otherwise I am thinking about changing my broker..as lowest brokerage can harm me in other way in loosing on trades...that loss will be big than brokerage...what to do?