Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Re: Trade Express: Use of Applets restricted in Firewalled Environment

Hi VM,

I have been noticing this conversation about using the trade express, and from the way, I understand, you are working behind a firewall.

I have been trading since 2006, and I work in a software company. Due to the firewall in my company, real time quotes do not appear on my screen, since the real time quotes may be making use of applets which requires dedicated ports to be opened in the firewall. This is not the issue with RKSV alone, it happens for all the websites mentioned in my signature. I had to make use of the refresh option in the "Market Watch" segment to monitor the price change.

So this is outside the control of RKSV technical team. It has to be addressed with your IT helpdesk, where they will open the dedicated port for the applet. This can be verified by doing the following. Try using some colleague's dongle in your office and connect to the Trade Express. It will work very beautifully and will prove that the firewall is restricting the use of applets in all professional firms.

I hope this clears the query on using the Trade Express.

Hi VM,

I have been noticing this conversation about using the trade express, and from the way, I understand, you are working behind a firewall.

I have been trading since 2006, and I work in a software company. Due to the firewall in my company, real time quotes do not appear on my screen, since the real time quotes may be making use of applets which requires dedicated ports to be opened in the firewall. This is not the issue with RKSV alone, it happens for all the websites mentioned in my signature. I had to make use of the refresh option in the "Market Watch" segment to monitor the price change.

So this is outside the control of RKSV technical team. It has to be addressed with your IT helpdesk, where they will open the dedicated port for the applet. This can be verified by doing the following. Try using some colleague's dongle in your office and connect to the Trade Express. It will work very beautifully and will prove that the firewall is restricting the use of applets in all professional firms.

I hope this clears the query on using the Trade Express.
In my previous conversation i never said that i am not clear with RKSV explanation. Unwanted same boring explanation with OC.

Biggggggggggg thanks for your vain efforts on replying ..

Re: Z5 - Firewall Bypass solution???

We are looking to roll out an HTML5 version of web trading platform in the coming months. Will definitely see to it that such port problems don't occur.

You said not possible for me when asked for this option just a day back, but a very positive reply for this person. Confused why ?????????????

Internal person????????

Hi Sir,

We are looking into the USDINR issue. Will get back to you over email on that.

Regarding trade express, we spoke with Omnesys and it requires multiple ports to be open for live market watch.

Even without trade express, you can access our web platform and place trades.
Still havent got any email about the USDINR issue.

ok thanks.. software update fine .. what should be the explanation for me from you ????... what if i could have not noticed this issue that day ..
It's an error on the web version. We do our best to find and iron out most of the bugs present in the version. Sometimes our clients do find a bug and report it to us. It becomes our job to ensure that it gets fixed. Truly sorry for the inconvenience.

It's an error on the web version. We do our best to find and iron out most of the bugs present in the version. Sometimes our clients do find a bug and report it to us. It becomes our job to ensure that it gets fixed. Truly sorry for the inconvenience.

OK Thanks a lot .. Please inform me once its fixed.. please note that trade4putuval already raised this issue , hope no special recommendation required again from HIM to fix ( Valid Point ?????!!!!!!!!!!!!)...

OK Thanks a lot .. Please inform me once its fixed.. please note that trade4putuval already raised this issue , hope no special recommendation required again from HIM to fix ( Valid Point ?????!!!!!!!!!!!!)...
Hi sir,

First time we are hearing from trade4putuval I believe. I don't believe we got a ticket raised on our help desk system on this issue before your request.

No favoring is happening here -- it is an issue and we will address it soon.

Say what!? Just noticed that DOM trading is enabled in Nest. And it works, tried placing an order. So along with decent price (you have to work on getting exchange transaction charges lower still) and a very reliable accounting, you also have one of the nicest interface features available in India currently. Way to go RKSV!