Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Hi Angu bhai
I have faced the same problem....I have also reliance net connect connection...3-4 times it got disconnected...it took a lot of time to reconnect....
I got very frustated.....even if I call rksv in call &trade....its also a big problem..their line are always busy...had to wait more than 10-15 min....itni der market to wait karega nahi..it can cause a big loss also...I am worried what to do in this condition..rksv should improve their call & trade service ..otherwise I am thinking about changing my broker..as lowest brokerage can harm me in other way in loosing on trades...that loss will be big than brokerage...what to do?
Hi nifty,

Call and Trade (CnT) should not take 10-15 minutes. Technical queue may take some time at peak hours (9A-11A) but CnT is in a separate queue. We will beef it up even further to take care of peak hours. In any case, do write us an email if you face an issue in CnT at any point in time.

Regarding drop in service, on the GUI, have you tried changing the ISP you connect to? If you are connecting to our Airtel IP, shift to the Tata IP and vice-versa.

Sometimes, certain telcos have better links with certain other telcos. For the most part, we have found that Tata has better connectivity across India with a few exceptions.

Do let us know.

Is it possible on NEST Mobile to see Candlestick chart instead of line?

Compare to NOW Mobile, NEST Mobile seems to run slow being big elephant (with lots of features).
Hey escape,

No, not as of now -- can't change the chart on NEST mobile.

Yes, NOW mobile does seem to be better. It was not developed by Omnesys. We will see what we can do to improve NEST mobile in the coming months. An iPhone version of NEST mobile is in the works and will be unwrapped in 2-3 months.

Sorry for a delayed reply, I am not much socially online these days. But here you go! Its call price ladder in NEST.

@RKSV: Why is Excel RTD disabled in your NEST builds? Any way to get it working (or to get quotes out for post-processing?)
RTD should be enabled... it's on for all of our clients. Anyone facing an issue with RTD, shoot a mail to [email protected] and we'll take a look.

hi rksv,

pls tell the Intraday exposure for nse cash market..!!

6 times or 10 times..?

any special offer in this exposure for high turnover intraday traders....!!

thank you sir

hi rksv,

pls tell the Intraday exposure for nse cash market..!!

6 times or 10 times..?

any special offer in this exposure for high turnover intraday traders....!!

thank you sir
The exchanges have increased margins on Cash scrips lately across the board due to volatility. Usually it is 10X for F&O listed stocks, but whenever the exchange increases its requirements, it can go to 6X or even less.