Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha

Re: We need automatic execution using Bridges but is that possible?

Bridges with Ami & MT4 from Pi will be ready soon, but only for Semi-Auto trading. A pop up window would not make much difference unless automatic execution. We (some of advanced traders) already have sound alert on Ami & MT4 which is doing same job, but it need a manual execution.

For automatic execution still we need a dealer terminal, we need to pass NSE certified exam, we need to give our strategies to NSE for review(by CA). :annoyed:.
Market is dynamic but, we can't change/modify new strategies whenever required (we need fresh review from NSE).
NSE is trying to do a School Master like job on professional traders. :mad:

We are profitable and we can afford a monthly charge for automatic execution, thats must be enough. It is our money, our risk. :annoyed:

Lets see whether Zerodha can get a permission for automatic execution using bridges (Pi to AMI-MT4) and . In that case we can easily change/modify/implement new strategies on Ami-MT4 instantly without revealing our strategies to NSE. :D
But, it is surely difficult. It is very unfortunate that, everywhere we find an Old School Master. ;)

Happy Trading.
H.C.
:) , hopefully we will let you all know good news soon, waiting for final approvals at the exchange. We are trying to get blanket approvals for Bridge to various charting/analytic platforms, and for Pi itself. What exchange is worried about auto trading is if an algo goes bad. We are showing how that can be taken care by Risk management system, and hopefully should get approvals.

Once that is done, the whole going to a CA, et etc, all will not be required. Become an authorized person with us and you will be able to automate strategy, and you can change it whenever u want.

VJAY

Dear Zerodha,
Is this bridge means we can see charts in ami grabbing data from PI?if so please explain it how we can do it...as many we here not an expert in installings :)

Zerodha

Guys,

So we just won the award for emerging brokerage of the year 2014 by BSE-D&B, put us on a stage with all the big boys. Traderji has been close to our heart since we went live here, as it has played an important part to spread our word. http://zerodha.com/z-connect/zerodh...ded-emerging-equity-broking-house-2014-bse-db

I visit the forum almost daily, and I will be the first person to acknowledge that we are not perfect, we are not even close to being perfect. But we are striving to get there.
We use our heart more than our head and does get us into trouble a few times, especially on the forum like this where our boys have been announcing things much before time. :). But let me also tell you this, if we used our head too much (think about returns, costs, etc etc) we would not have been able to get to where we are today as a business. I have consciously decided not to raise any external money which is quite easy today, because that would again mean we will have to start using our head more than our heart, and hopefully some of you appreciate that. So if we make mistakes with our english, our announcing things too soon getting excited, or anything similar, do excuse us.

Thanks once again to all of you, and a huge one to Mr TRADERJI :)

Makeinindia :)

Nithin

columbus

Guys,

So we just won the award for emerging brokerage of the year 2014 by BSE-D&B, put us on a stage with all the big boys. Traderji has been close to our heart since we went live here, as it has played an important part to spread our word. http://zerodha.com/z-connect/zerodh...ded-emerging-equity-broking-house-2014-bse-db

I visit the forum almost daily, and I will be the first person to acknowledge that we are not perfect, we are not even close to being perfect. But we are striving to get there.
We use our heart more than our head and does get us into trouble a few times, especially on the forum like this where our boys have been announcing things much before time. :). But let me also tell you this, if we used our head too much (think about returns, costs, etc etc) we would not have been able to get to where we are today as a business. I have consciously decided not to raise any external money which is quite easy today, because that would again mean we will have to start using our head more than our heart, and hopefully some of you appreciate that. So if we make mistakes with our english, our announcing things too soon getting excited, or anything similar, do excuse us.

Nithin

@Zerodha,

Congratulations to entire Family of Zerodha.

Guys,

Nithin

Zerodha, hearty Congratulations !!!

All the Best!:clapping:

NJ23

Zerodha, are you providing APIs for Pi? What would be the costing?

Re: We need automatic execution using Bridges but is that possible?

:) , hopefully we will let you all know good news soon, waiting for final approvals at the exchange........
Become an authorized person with us and you will be able to automate strategy, and you can change it whenever u want.

This is Amazing Zerodha!

That would really be a game-changer in our country !!! You are revolutionizing the industry being a trend-setter... Thanks a lot!

Hope to hear more on this soon !

Best Regards,
Mony