Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Re: We need automatic execution using Bridges but is that possible?

:) , hopefully we will let you all know good news soon, waiting for final approvals at the exchange. We are trying to get blanket approvals for Bridge to various charting/analytic platforms, and for Pi itself. What exchange is worried about auto trading is if an algo goes bad. We are showing how that can be taken care by Risk management system, and hopefully should get approvals.

Once that is done, the whole going to a CA, et etc, all will not be required. Become an authorized person with us and you will be able to automate strategy, and you can change it whenever u want.
//Become an authorized person with us and you will be able to automate strategy, and you can change it whenever u want.//

What do you have in mind?
How can we (retail trader) be your "authorized person" ?
What are the requirements to become one ?

pls elaborate.

ocil

Hi Zerodha pls add two thing in PI. So i can shift my trading from nest to PI.
1) Link to excel file. I am doing pair trading so i have to use excel to monitor Pair.
2) Basket trade i have to trade pair in one go so i am using .csv file to import in basket trade and place the order in one go. Pls advice how you are going to provide this in PI. Pls add these two option in next release in PI. I do not need chart data so no issue i can shift PI ASAP if these two option available on PI.

Mine showing the Nov.. but data for 31st Oct still skewed.. :confused:

Ah cool, but you seem to have understood something that I can't get. I watched the tutorial video many times but can't understand how to resize the charts, have multiple chart windows etc.. Please help with "Resizing charts in Pi for dummies" kind of tutorial :)

Ah cool, but you seem to have understood something that I can't get. I watched the tutorial video many times but can't understand how to resize the charts, have multiple chart windows etc.. Please help with "Resizing charts in Pi for dummies" kind of tutorial :)
Got it.. Hold the title bar of the chart and drag the cursor down, then you will see the guiding arrows :)

NSE Datafeed will not work on Nov 5th and Nov 7th?NSE is conducting Live Trading Sessions from their Disaster Recovery Site on these dates

4th and 6th Nov exchange holidays

Zerodha : 5th and 7th what is your position?
I have also received similar email from GDFL. If you read that email in full it says that Brokers terminals would be fine and this would effect only data vendors. But to be on safe side wait for zerodha's confirmation. :)

Zerodha

Zerodha

Yesterday i have log in nest and PI same time with different login. I have notice that some time nest stop responding but PI still working. I hope when all user shift to PI then also PI perform like this. Because on expire day Nest create lot of problem.
As I said earlier, we are setting up a supercharged server different from NEST to feed data for Pi. You will start to see the difference once it is live.