Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

NJ23

The exchange UAT (testing environment) can't really be given to big group of clients. We test it in house on that.

We have to wait for mock trading days on NSE, when we can enable test for all clients. We did it on the last mock trading day, we will do it on the next one as well.

We are working on a demo environment for people to trade on and test strategies, but that will take a bit longer..

About NEST plus, checking.
What do you mean by demo environment? Demo accounts with live data feed like Interactive Brokers?

amitrandive

Amit, we never said brokerage will drop by half. We charge Rs 20 or 0.01% of the contract value whichever is lower. So if the contract value drops to below Rs 2lks, then you will be charged lesser than Rs 20.

Coming to some of the competition charging lesser, don't know how long they can stay competition if they can't earn out of the business.
I was expecting the same response from Zerodha.
:mad:

Refer this post

http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/89121-zerodha-part-3-a-147.html#post1012142

As far as competition is concerned , only time will tell.

Jai Mata Di

Re: Missing data in Nest Plus Chart on 31st October 2014, 10+ days past.

GapUP. After 1530 you will find Gap up or Gap down.Sometimes just mere
continuation.
You have misunderstood my post. Just see 31st Oct chart and my image. I said 1st candle is at 1:15 PM (it was 5 min chart).

This is not usual Gap of after 3:30 due to PRICE ACTION,
Gap is due to ALL MISSING 1 MIN CANDLE from 9:15AM - 1:15PM on 31st Oct, Nifty Future Chart. :)

Today is 13 th Nov. Still MISSING DATA ON 31ST OCT 2014 has not been corrected by Zeordha. :confused:

Happy Trading.
H.C.

columbus

You have misunderstood my post. Just see 31st Oct chart and my image. I said 1st candle is at 1:15 PM (it was 5 min chart).
H.C.
The misunderstanding was because the time markings on the X-axis were 14.40,15.05 ,15.30 but I have not seen the TIME in Tooltip.

This is not usual Gap of after 3:30 due to PRICE ACTION,
Gap is due to ALL MISSING 1 MIN CANDLE from 9:15AM - 1:15PM on 31st Oct, Nifty Future Chart. :)

Today is 13 th Nov. Still MISSING DATA ON 31ST OCT 2014 has not been corrected by Zeordha. :confused:

Happy Trading.
H.C.
I guess the problem has to do with Nest plus.
Checked with another brokers terminal also.The data is missing from Nest plus.

Regards

Jai Mata Di

Yes something similar
In that case,
Is it possible to log in to a DEMO A/C simultaneously with an ACTIVE A/C during trading hour? Or we have to stop trading (in trading hours) while experimenting? :)

Happy Trading.
H.C.

NJ23

Yes something similar
Nice! You really are hitting the right chords. Also try to make trading tools like Ami and Ninja truly Indian with data and trading plugins.

Last edited: