Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha

I went through z-connect about the bracket orders. I am not clear about BO for buying/selling options. Does the SL for options have to be max 2.5% ?? What is the margin required for selling options through BO ? I read that for buying options through BO you are allowed 70% margin.
Yes the SL for options has to be within 2.5%, so very tight stops. and yes you get leverage to buy options as well (only index).

You can use this for calculating margin for writing https://zerodha.com/margin-calculator/BracketCover/

Last edited:

LivetoTrade

The person was voting using 50+ ID's, all had the same IP, so got disqualified.
Earlier you said each id was linked to unique mobile number, so that kind of multi-id is not possible :confused:

hi
they said the id is linked to mobile number. i.e, one id is linked to mobile number. they didnt say one mobile number to one id. both are different.they would not have anticipated this situation:clapping:
thnks zerodha for dubugging multi ids

Jai Mata Di

The person was voting using 50+ ID's, all had the same IP, so got disqualified.
:rofl: :lol:

I know a very active TJ friend here with 20+ ID's. ;)
He is also claiming in another mostly viewed TJ thread, that many time being right at crowd.in. :lol:
I have given enough clue. :p

Earlier you said each id was linked to unique mobile number, so that kind of multi-id is not possible :confused:
A cheater can use names of various family and friends with their mobile number easily. Whenever he get a prize, he can make an understanding of sharing looted money (from Zerodha) with that person. :lol:
But, it is very difficult to use different IP address for 50+ ID's.
That's where that cheater is caught.

Great job Zerodha. :thumb: :D

Best Wishes & Happy Trading.

H.C.

ram2010

:rofl: :lol:

I know a very active TJ friend here with 20+ ID's. ;)
He is also claiming in another mostly viewed TJ thread, that many time being right at crowd.in. :lol:
I have given enough clue. :p

A cheater can use names of various family and friends with their mobile number easily. Whenever he get a prize, he can make an understanding of sharing looted money (from Zerodha) with that person. :lol:

Best Wishes & Happy Trading.

H.C.
purpose of crowd.in has now proven:lol:.:thumb:

Raghuveer

H.C.
It is very very easy to get multiple IP's (50/100/1000) without any cost.
Zerodha is not doing the most basic of checks for crowd.in. Far from a great job, they are doing a bad job of the task.