Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

by the time i get the email, price will have moved. Thus defeating the purpose of having an ALERT.

Zerodha , do us a favor and ask Omnesys how NEST can be called Next generation Electronic system trading terminal when it doesn't even have basic sound alert.
Nest cant do even basic things right, u cant customize charts, set alerts, create shortcuts.. a sirdard software .. waiting for Pi, dont want much fancy things, just simple things which work consistently ....

Nest cant do even basic things right, u cant customize charts, set alerts, create shortcuts.. a sirdard software .. waiting for Pi, dont want much fancy things, just simple things which work consistently ....
Hello Team Pi, are you reading this ? This echoes the sentiment of most of the users. You can never satisfy all, but the first thing that is needed is software integrity. You provide that with basic indicators, people will start using it for real trades. Sharekhan's Trade Tiger does not have so many indicators, hardly 12-15, but is still a very popular software and people are even willing to pay for it.

Zerodha, please note that the users are fed up with Nest and are looking for alternatives, it's a good moment to take a lead. Somewhere, your competitors are also reading this and absorbing the ideas, maybe integrating in their software solution.

@Zerodha, I have a specific query regarding account opening procedure.. I am trying to open one account for my wife but the trouble is I have recently opened a bank account for her as her previous account was in university campus which doesn't have online access and cheque facility. With the new bank account being brand new how can I show 6 months transactions? what should I do in this case?