Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Brill

Surprisingly feeds are so smooth today in ZT(plus charts), Why we need Pi.

I think I have become the first person to install Pi on Windows 10, technical preview. If that is true then some :clapping: for me.

My working laptop has gone in for repairs and I had just yesterday upgraded my old XP laptop to the Windows 10 technical preview. Pi installation went smoothly. However, my antivirus Panda had quarantined the setup.exe file and I had to retrieve it from quarantine. After login, the splash screen was stuck at "Loading Expert Advisors..." for almost five minutes. But it finally did login. I have added Nifty Futures to my market watch. The quotes are coming in fine and the chart is also opening up.

Last edited:
Ahh.. my bad, that query was around the time there was so much activity because of pi, and the question asked was brokerage, margin, taxes, etc etc, will get reduced. So my answer was yes, everything will reduce by 50%, but I didn't realize there was brokerage also mentioned on it. We don't charge brokerage based on a particular contract (nifty), so that was kind of trick question...

we don't really see a point getting into reducing prices, 20 to 15 or 10. The problem for brokerage business is that, as a business we have inflation in every aspect of our business (from salary to all running costs) but we are never supposed to be increasing our rates. :).
In the original querry,they asked about brokerage and margin only.Now in your reply you added taxes also for your favour.Well done.

In the original querry,they asked about brokerage and margin only.Now in your reply you added taxes also for your favour.Well done.
Yes...!! The taxes on your contracts will also reduce by half since the contract size reduces... Taxes are floating and they depend on the size of the contract...

There's nothing in the reply that favors Zerodha except the cost of trade...

I do not understand your sarcasm....