Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

We will have a new release of PI by day after. Most of the basic issues are sorted on it. Data server bit is still something we are working on.

If internet disconnects, you can either close the chart and open again. Or else use the reconcile button to get the backfill data. This is currently still not upto the mark, will be fixed once the data server is live.

You don't have to refrest, click on reconcile.

If it is saying loading scrip, my guess is that you have probably asked for too many candles. Try with lesser number of candles it should open.
Friday would be more welcome, but no hurry.

What is the optimum number of candles ? The default is 250, isn't it ?

LivetoTrade

We will have a new release of PI by day after. Most of the basic issues are sorted on it. Data server bit is still something we are working on.

If internet disconnects, you can either close the chart and open again. Or else use the reconcile button to get the backfill data. This is currently still not upto the mark, will be fixed once the data server is live.

If it is saying loading scrip, my guess is that you have probably asked for too many candles. Try with lesser number of candles it should open.
Zerodha,

If possible, please list issues, shared by members here - the form that we all filled ; and another column indicating issues resolved.

This will help us to understand on the actual progress. :thumb:

columbus

Good. Perhaps, 4 things ,i would like to see:

1.Introduction of LINE and BAR charts.(The BAR chart available now is OHLC chart)

2.SOUND ALERT on Execution of BUY/SELL trade.(In the MENU it is there ,do not know how to
execute it.)

3.Saving of CUSTOMIZED columns along with WORKSPACE.

4.LINE thickness of indicators as available in ZT.

May I know the exact issue you guys are facing regarding the data server and the feeds.. Because the issue seems to be so persistent that none of the versions have had it right till now....

Also relatively, the chart on nest has smoother variations than Pi... There are instances when the candle on the Pi doesn't match either the bid or the ask price in the quick order box... Will this be fixed once the servers are up and running....

Zerodha

Good. Perhaps, 4 things ,i would like to see:

1.Introduction of LINE and BAR charts.(The BAR chart available now is OHLC chart)

2.SOUND ALERT on Execution of BUY/SELL trade.(In the MENU it is there ,do not know how to
execute it.)

3.Saving of CUSTOMIZED columns along with WORKSPACE.

4.LINE thickness of indicators as available in ZT.
1. not in the next release

2. Already there, if that option is clicked, it makes a sound alert. Do check it on the new release on Friday, if it is not fixed for u, we can take u on remote and have that checked.

3. Yes, is fixed in new release.

4. This will take a bit longer.

Zerodha

Thanks. Could you please tell how to trade bonds ? are they traded similar to stocks ? Can we have them in demat ? Please enlighten a bit.

Also please tell if there is any eligibility criteria .

Thanks
it works similar to buying stocks, it comes and sits in your demat. You can't do any intraday trading on it.

To explain how bonds work, is a long discussion. Let me try to see if there is something already on the internet.

megapixel

it works similar to buying stocks, it comes and sits in your demat. You can't do any intraday trading on it.

To explain how bonds work, is a long discussion. Let me try to see if there is something already on the internet.
Thanks...... how do it trade in zerodha platform ? what do I add in market watch ? I dont do intraday trading . I do short term investing.
will there be any liquidity issue ?

If you could tell few symbols to search and add into market watch will be wonderful .

Last edited: