Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Tried to add MACD and RSI indicators to nifty plus chart.Chart has price range 1000to 10000.At 8450 a horizontal line and a horizontal line for indicator(both colourful!)!!how to trade what a chart .What is happening to zerodha.No intra day chart .Zerodha trader platform with rubbish charts.Pi beta test is the only concern for them.Guys,is zerodha selling dreams

megapixel

Zerodha,
Few queries

(Q1) can a retail trader trade in Bonds in NSE ?

(Q2) Is there any possibility to have products like currency ETF ?

(Q3) any news on trading all global paris (not only INR) from NSE currency as a retail trader.

Zerodha

Tried to add MACD and RSI indicators to nifty plus chart.Chart has price range 1000to 10000.At 8450 a horizontal line and a horizontal line for indicator(both colourful!)!!how to trade what a chart .What is happening to zerodha.No intra day chart .Zerodha trader platform with rubbish charts.Pi beta test is the only concern for them.Guys,is zerodha selling dreams
We are constantly in touch with Omnesys team to have the NEST plus issue sorted.

Zerodha

Zerodha,
Few queries

(Q1) can a retail trader trade in Bonds in NSE ?

(Q2) Is there any possibility to have products like currency ETF ?

(Q3) any news on trading all global paris (not only INR) from NSE currency as a retail trader.
1. Yes.

2. For now nothing there.

3. This I don't think will happen for a long while.

VJAY

Dear Zerodha,
in my PI only 1 chart is opening....I tryed to open another chart its showing messgae in msg box as loading---scrip...but it not loading :)
how can I refresh chart?if net disconnect for some time ...is it back fill automaticly?is there provision for backfill and correct data ?

Zerodha

Dear Zerodha,
in my PI only 1 chart is opening....I tryed to open another chart its showing messgae in msg box as loading---scrip...but it not loading :)
how can I refresh chart?if net disconnect for some time ...is it back fill automaticly?is there provision for backfill and correct data ?
We will have a new release of PI by day after. Most of the basic issues are sorted on it. Data server bit is still something we are working on.

If internet disconnects, you can either close the chart and open again. Or else use the reconcile button to get the backfill data. This is currently still not upto the mark, will be fixed once the data server is live.

You don't have to refrest, click on reconcile.

If it is saying loading scrip, my guess is that you have probably asked for too many candles. Try with lesser number of candles it should open.