Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha

@Zerodha, I have a specific query regarding account opening procedure.. I am trying to open one account for my wife but the trouble is I have recently opened a bank account for her as her previous account was in university campus which doesn't have online access and cheque facility. With the new bank account being brand new how can I show 6 months transactions? what should I do in this case?
You can give the 6 months of the old bank statement and 1 month of new bank account for address proof.

Zerodha,

for 'change of address', does it suffice if the scans are sent to you by email ?
or is it a compulsion to send physical copies thro' courier ?

Regards,
Mony

by the time i get the email, price will have moved. Thus defeating the purpose of having an ALERT.

Zerodha , do us a favor and ask Omnesys how NEST can be called Next generation Electronic system trading terminal when it doesn't even have basic sound alert.
Maybe u can use sms alerts to your registered mobile. I use it regularly and get the alerts in less than 5 secs on my cell. Set it for a few ticks below or above the desired price level and u r right on time for the action.

I tried SMS. i did not get any SMS messages. My mobile no is set and correct.
Well not sure if this sounds logical but is the number 0 or +91 added before your cell number that appears in nest.The reason being if the sms are being sent from zerodha servers based in bangalore and if you are based outside the state then either of the 2 prefixes may be needed for a successful delivery.Mine does not have either added but then again Im based in the same city where my brokerage firm operates from (not zerodha), so its a local number.

Well not sure if this sounds logical but is the number 0 or +91 added before your cell number that appears in nest.The reason being if the sms are being sent from zerodha servers based in bangalore and if you are based outside the state then either of the 2 prefixes may be needed for a successful delivery.Mine does not have either added but then again Im based in the same city where my brokerage firm operates from (not zerodha), so its a local number.
I m in bangalore.

does it require some activation from Zerodha's side?

LivetoTrade

There is some TRAI regulation about sending sms - hence not available.

In the initial years, Zerodha had this facility with NSE NOW.

I have installed new version 3.11.2. In this new version,how to add new scrips in market watch?
You can do it from the menu : market--> market watch group settings
or
Press Ctrl+S to bring up the bar for adding scrips.