Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

having this checked, contract notes were sent on time. Common contract note is a SEBI requirement, and the format is what they have asked all brokers to follow.
Copy of Zerodha mail

Thank you for writing to Zerodha Support.

We regret for the inconvenience faced by you.

Kindly find the attached contract note for 14th and 17th November 2014.

Any further queries, kindly write back to us.

Received 17th contract note on 18th at 11.17 p.m. with this regret letter two hours after this reply that already sent on time.

No answer why bank nifty transaction was not in combined contract note

Zerodha why stoop to such low levels of false and incomplete reply

For me.... whole day was very nice...on ZT.... and even Chart was very very smooth...

Done 3 trades.... and happy coz all went in profit... :) haha
how about the candle colour and volume settings ? for me they are set as default and i cannot change them... have to set manually everytime i open a chart.

Are you talking abt NEST PLUS Charts?

If it is..

Plus charts are absolutely fine....

yeah, Nest plus charts. I dont want those 3d style candles and volume, have to uncheck these options everytime i open a new chart.
Many people use black background in charts, is it more comfortable ? personally i find white much easier on eyes.

Is amibroker Pi bridge included in current test version of Pi ?

sach007

Impatient Trader
yeah, Nest plus charts. I dont want those 3d style candles and volume, have to uncheck these options everytime i open a new chart.
Many people use black background in charts, is it more comfortable ? personally i find white much easier on eyes.

Is amibroker Pi bridge included in current test version of Pi ?
The reason for using BLACK BACKGROUND.... is scientific..I tell you in a language I understand.... I may not able to use right words..due to poor english

when BLACK background is used... it will throw less light (brightness ) on our eyes...

and as we are there for many hours in front of COMPUTER... the less the light thrown on our eyes is BETTER.

The reason for using BLACK BACKGROUND.... is scientific..I tell you in a language I understand.... I may not able to use right words..due to poor english

when BLACK background is used... it will throw less light (brightness ) on our eyes...

and as we are there for many hours in front of COMPUTER... the less the light thrown on our eyes is BETTER.
ok, actually i have tried both and felt better with white background so stuck to that.

Nest plus charts are showing data from 1316 hr onwards only..anyone else facing this issue ?

does any one has problem with their nest charts today like the one below with today morning data missing. even there is data missing in nse tame charts
Posted about it in the other thread..
Nest Plus started, but the first bar after 3.30 yesterday is at 1.18 today, so the indicators are all screwed up :)
BTW, madhava sai, to post charts/images, please upload them on an external website like imgur.com or tinypic.com and paste the link here. Check my signature for instructions about it.