Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

sach007

Impatient Trader
Nestplus not working yet again :mad: ... 3rd class software provided by 3rd class company .. Past generation Electronic trading system - PEST(it acts also like one) suits it better than NEST ..
and Zerodha you dont expect us to call you everyday and waste our time, do you ? provide us a better option or there are other brokers too in the market, dont take us for granted.

For me its working very fine... PLUS charts are fine at my end...

Nestplus not working yet again :mad: ... 3rd class software provided by 3rd class company .. Past generation Electronic trading system - PEST(it acts also like one) suits it better than NEST ..
and Zerodha you dont expect us to call you everyday and waste our time, do you ? provide us a better option or there are other brokers too in the market, dont take us for granted.
hahahahh perfect name for ZT - PEST.

:D:D:D

dell

i have already filled up survey form for pi , yet after 4 days did not see any link in my q,is there any other formality needed for pi beta testing ?

For me its working very fine... PLUS charts are fine at my end...

yesterday afternoon too data issue was common across all users but some were getting config error ..once in a while we can understand and manage but everyday :mad: ... downgrading to older version, hope it will have lesser issues and will definitely start using my older brokers terminal. Zerodha seems to be so busy with Pi that ignoring everything else seems to be okay, trust with zerodha is going down only ...

Zerodha

Guys about NEST plus charting issue, every broker using NEST is facing the same issue. It is the same Plus engine that provides charting to every person using NEST. We are pushing Omnesys to have this fixed, but they are taking time. Will keep you all updated on this.

Guys about NEST plus charting issue, every broker using NEST is facing the same issue. It is the same Plus engine that provides charting to every person using NEST. We are pushing Omnesys to have this fixed, but they are taking time. Will keep you all updated on this.
Pi will use the same engine, won't it ?

Zerodha

Pi will use the same engine, won't it ?
No, Omnesys has a single server that drives Plus- plus includes charting, those plugin for amibroker, and a few other services, so basically anyone using Plus from any of Omnesys clients is hitting this server. There have been some issues with this server, that is causing all these trouble.

Pi is our in house platform, and we have a dedicated server that will be driving the charting on Pi, and we will be using it only for charting and nothing else. And we have a backup, so if something goes wrong, there is something to back that up.