Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

There is no issue with live data, all that the people are pointing out to is historical data.
you are still deviating from the main issue. Read my post again, i said we still have issue with historical data.

Time and again you keep doing this to save face Zerodha. Please drop this bad attitude and accept things for what they are.

Do you want to lose customers? ,because this is how you lose customers.

Zerodha

you are still deviating from the main issue. Read my post again, i said we still have issue with historical data.

Time and again you keep doing this to save face Zerodha. Please drop this bad attitude and accept things for what they are.

Do you want to lose customers? ,because this is how you lose customers.
:) Right from start I have been saying that historical data is not clean. Anyways, will let you know when that bit is sorted.

VJAY

There is no issue with live data, all that the people are pointing out to is historical data.
No zerodha,
Live chart also missing data....I posted one example earlier...@least need a refresh on chart to if we miss some data in live need to backfill

Vjay, live chart will be missing if your internet goes down. Otherwise live data will be always there.
This is fine as data wont come if there is a problem with internet connection.

But what happens after internet connections comes up. Will Pi do automatic backfill or we need to MANUALLY refresh?

with other data vendors + ami the backfill is automatic.

So what can we expect from pi?

NJ23

Why is the reconcile button gone?

Zerodha

This is fine as data wont come if there is a problem with internet connection.

But what happens after internet connections comes up. Will Pi do automatic backfill or we need to MANUALLY refresh?

with other data vendors + ami the backfill is automatic.

So what can we expect from pi?
Presently it doesn't, you will have to close the chart and open it again. But yeah, that is something that we hope to achieve by the final release.