Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Best thing currently is let zerodha release Pi. Let some people use it (who are zerodha fans). Lets wait for all early problems in Pi sorted out in a month or two.(I am sure there will be). Then take a call whether you want to use it or continue with other brokers. No point judging them now

I concur . This view seems to be most sensible.Don't deride them,let Pi come out finally ,judge it and continue if satisfied ,else look some where else.

xsis

this is my 11th oct14 post. i will discuss this once again in oct15, to see if i was right ONCE again or not! btw i am sure of the outcome :D
mind you that pi is in talks since june-july14. so effectively, its lollipop has been given to us since then!

from all the user comments on Pi, i believe atleast an year to make it USER READY & FRIENDLY :lol:

this is my 11th oct14 post. i will discuss this once again in oct15, to see if i was right ONCE again or not! btw i am sure of the outcome :D
mind you that pi is in talks since june-july14. so effectively, its lollipop has been given to us since then!
Now I know how you felt the last time you were expressing your dissatisfaction and people pounced on you for 'being a cynic'..

Last edited:
zeordha i dont trade these days but i want to see eod charts why dont u provide pi beta for eod charts this will help traders to get famailiriesd with it and wen full version wud be launched it wud not be an unknown paltform for them. u may take disclaimer that it wud be for eod only. bcose the person like me who were dependend on u for eod charts they have no resource to acess eod charts now
Sachin, I'm not going to comment on Pi. But you could most certainly checkout chartink.com

The EOD charts are exceptional.. Check it out and let me know..

Cheers!

Those 3 pulling down crabs - throwawayacc123, market oracle, classified indian. :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie:
PS trader,

Do you know that you're an ignorant and ridiculous guy? Guys like you, need to take a step back and re-think on a serious note.. I think you are a casual trader who buys 1 lot of deep OTM nifty options and judges the world for being cynical. If you respect your money, you wouldn't be calling me a crab. Because I am only voicing issues which are detrimental to our success or survival as the case may be. If you trade with 5000 bucks, then all this won't matter to you.. What if you had 2 lacs and more? Get a life man..

I agree that there have been some technical issues over the last one month. But I am sure they are taking concrete steps to prevent this from happening again. There have been some trolls like throwawayacc123, market oracle, etc.. who have only vitiated the thread by making personal attacks and being highly repetitive. My suggestion to these competing brokerages with pseudo Ids would be to come up with innovative ideas and provide better value than zerodha to win customers. I can mention atleast 5 innovative things that zerodha has come up with which are helping my trading like 60 day challenge, varsity, quant, etc.. Can you mention at least a couple from your brokerage?

Last edited:
I agree that there have been some technical issues over the last one month. But I am sure they are taking concrete steps to prevent this from happening again. There have been some trolls like throwawayacc123, market oracle, etc.. who have only vitiated the thread by making personal attacks and being highly repetitive. My suggestion to these competing brokerages with pseudo Ids would be to come up with innovative ideas and provide better value than zerodha to win customers. I can mention atleast 5 innovative things that zerodha has come up with which are helping my trading like 60 day challenge, varsity, quant, etc.. Can you mention at least a couple from your brokerage?
Cool it, guys. Just a few days more till the reviews of the latest pi beta come in and then the final version.

Don't make it stability versus innovation debate.

Lol, here we go again. So the people who lost Money due to technical errors are being held responsible for the broker's disrepute. And all this while, the broker made money.. Have u gone nuts? Dude a broker is a service provider. He is not ur father or relative. Do you really think that by blaming zerodha, I will end up making money? I'm just pissed off.. And mind you, they have fake ids here.. Some guys reply from pseudo ids. You're a fanatic.