Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Those 3 pulling down crabs - throwawayacc123, market oracle, classified indian. :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie:
I m going to take the high road and not attack you, though i can waste my time doing that but you are simply not worth it.

But i must say too all the people here supporting zerodha as though its the second coming of jesus are at best delusional and if you think zerodha has your best interest in their minds, think again.

They are a business in this cut throat competitive world of trading. They are no different than any other broker.

zeordha i dont trade these days but i want to see eod charts why dont u provide pi beta for eod charts this will help traders to get famailiriesd with it and wen full version wud be launched it wud not be an unknown paltform for them. u may take disclaimer that it wud be for eod only. bcose the person like me who were dependend on u for eod charts they have no resource to acess eod charts now

Aman1

They are a business in this cut throat competitive world of trading. They are no different than any other broker.
That's why they are trying to develop something that has not been developed so far by anyone in india. But the question is will they succeed? Hope they will. That will be better for all those who are trading with them. Till then let us keep our fingers crossed and wish them all the best.

That's why they are trying to develop something that has not been developed so far by anyone in india. But the question is will they succeed? Hope they will. That will be better for all those who are trading with them. Till then let us keep our fingers crossed and wish them all the best.
Every other discount broker is doing this.

What makes zerodha any different?

Answer : Nothing. They are just your typical discount broker now.

I don't understand why you people think they are doing something that has never been done before.

They have been around for the last 4 years. They could have introduced Pi or whatever early. The reason they are doing now is because every other discount broker is doing the same. They just don't advertise it. e.g. Look into RKSV and many other discount brokers. They all are coming up with their own trading platforms.

Like i said its a competition and they need to to survive. But Zerodha's new offering Pi is abysmal so far and i don't see any reason for its improvement because again its not in their control. It will be the same story as it going on with NEST.

It all talk so far no real substance.

I have yet to see a stable trading platform from Zerodha forget everything else, other discount brokers at least have got a stable trading platform.

See the reality , don't go by promises and hopes and if people think that this is pulling them down then that's just delusional and living in denial and make no mistake, these very people defending zerodha here as though they are some kind of heroes will be the first ones to complain and ***** about Pi or whatever. :lol:

Every other discount broker is doing this.

What makes zerodha any different?

Answer : Nothing. They are just your typical discount broker now.

I don't understand why you people think they are doing something that has never been done before.

They have been around for the last 4 years. They could have introduced Pi or whatever early. The reason they are doing now is because every other discount broker is doing the same. They just don't advertise it. e.g. Look into RKSV and many other discount brokers. They all are coming up with their own trading platforms.

Like i said its a competition and they need to to survive. But Zerodha's new offering Pi is abysmal so far and i don't see any reason for its improvement because again its not in their control. It will be the same story as it going on with NEST.

It all talk so far no real substance.

I have yet to see a stable trading platform from Zerodha forget everything else, other discount brokers at least have got a stable trading platform.

See the reality , don't go by promises and hopes and if people think that this is pulling them down then that's just delusional and living in denial and make no mistake, these very people defending zerodha here as though they are some kind of heroes will be the first ones to complain and ***** about Pi or whatever. :lol:
I have a feeling that the other brokers who are coming up with their own platform will come up with something similar, maybe the same base software. Anyway, let's watch for the newer Pi reviews.

Those 3 pulling down crabs - throwawayacc123, market oracle, classified indian. :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie:
You amuse me.. I have nothing against z.. But I have every right to express my disappointment if a service, THAT I AM PAYING FOR, does not match up to its promises or my expectations.. If you have low expectations, well then good for you..

Criticism is a part and parcel of life.. If an individual is unable to digest criticism, then they will not be able to introspect.. Criticism is good for someone who is willing to learn from their mistakes..

All you people who are blindly supporting z, I would like to point out that they have done a remarkable service to traders by revamping the brokerage structure.. But just because they have managed to do that, does not mean that I, and several other clients can be treated like a guinea pig.. A company doesn't become immune to criticism just because of what they have achieved in the past.. Right now, they are just like any other discount broker and they need to improve or they will perish

It's bcoz of this attitude that ppl are suffering..be it zerodha, omnysys or any other broker if they fail to provide service just move on. Seems like people are so attached with zerodha that its fine with them even if they are failing to provide minimum trading requirements.. who gets screwed up ??? obviously the clients.. but what most are doing ? they are HOPING ...they will improve soon.. just one more day..week..month... and what has happened ? As traders we know how fatal HOPE can be and seriously wasnt expecting this attitude from traders.. if zerodha is failing then go to some other broker, its not our responsibility to make them successful, STOP ACTING LIKE YOU ARE MARRIED TO THEM...