Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

muinali

hi ,i am day trader trading online with religare of 1cr to 2cr vol monthly but when i calculate brokerage i pay more than 4k-10k.i live in raipur chhattisgarh ,i heard abt "zerodha "but there is no any direct branch here.i dont hav confidence dealing all online as only few place kochi,banglore and hydrabad have their branch wher i dont go?
do anyone have experience?

hi ,i am day trader trading online with religare of 1cr to 2cr vol monthly but when i calculate brokerage i pay more than 4k-10k.i live in raipur chhattisgarh ,i heard abt "zerodha "but there is no any direct branch here.i dont hav confidence dealing all online as only few place kochi,banglore and hydrabad have their branch wher i dont go?
do anyone have experience?
Hi muinali,

I would strongly recommend zerodha. I too had same doubts when i wanted to open an account with them but after opening an account with them i feel i have made one of the best decisions in my life. I am just using their service and no way associated with them.

thanks,
srinivas pola.

What about Basic Services Demat Account? Was supposed to start from 1st Oct as per SEBI directive.

columbus

How to manipulate ???

Zerodha,

I have a small problem in new ZT by Omnesys.(Not a really big one).
In OLD NOW ,I had market watch in a such a way that only LTP used
to glow either RED or GREEN according to previous value.I want to
achieve the same result with ZT also.HOW????

You have just 2 parameters to manipulate

1.Display market trend as TEXT colour.
2.Use trend colouring for symbol.

In the help section of Zerodha Trader, I can see that alerts can be set for Indexes and securities.

1. If I set a alert for a stock, will I get an SMS/Email as soon as(atleast within a minute) the price level is reached?
2. At any point of time, what is the maximum number of alerts that can be set?
3. How consistent are the alerts. Can I be sure that every time an alert is triggered, I will get the alert SMS/Email.

Thanks

Last edited:
Whats the Demat charges for the transaction (not the amc) . Also ZT Terminal is connected to Nest Plus. Wanted to know whether Nest Plus only connects to Amibroker or It can also be connected to any third party application which connects to Nest Plus using API.

Status
Not open for further replies.