Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

Dear Zerodha,

Last week, I received password for Ztrader (NEST). I have following questions.

1. I used MIS for margin benefit for F&O trading, as you said before this facility available till 3.20 PM, but after 3.00 PM the MIS order start rejecting by RMS, please once again confirm the timing (Cut off Time).
2. Conversion from MIS to NRML was not possible in window Admin Net position (F11), only I can convert previous day NRML position to MIS, so I have to use trade book(F8) for convert intraday position of my all trade form MIS to NRML. Please let me know, how I can convert my desire position quickly, suppose I have sale quantity 1450 and I want to convert 950 NRML and rest 500 want to keep MIS, its very difficult to choose 950 or 500 from trade book.

Please reply, Thanks.
3.20 pm is the time, all position conversion is working fine from admin position..

Can you check which version of ZTrader you are using.. If it is ending 97.7, it is the right version.. What i'd ask you is to uninstall and install the new version.. Should work just fine after that.. http://www.zerodha.com/Test/connect/blog/2012/10/zt-reinstallationupdation

Zerodha

I have few questions for Ztrader.

1) does it provide Stop Loss and Buy/Sell Limits?
2) is the execution speed in range of 1-5 seconds?
3) does it provide a basic candle chart, if yes then with how much delay?
1. Yes
2. Closer to 1sec..
3. Yes live charting available, with much more than a basic candle chart..

Zerodha

Zerodha when will you be able to provide Bracket Order for Nifty Futures. With low margin requirement. We are waiting for it. Thanks
We are providing you cover order facility today.. Margin requirement drops to almost 9k for nifty intraday future positions..We are not comfortable dropping it lesser than this as we will be compromising on our risk management..

Cheer.s. .

hello zerodha,
i have a question. as i am in office most of the time it is not possible for me to trade on web based platform (or if there is any way do let me know). so if i request can you provide me the nse now platform till the time your mobile based app is not available.

do reply

{ Originally Posted by Zerodha
Once the margins are set in your trading account, it is considered with same rules as those who haven't given collaterals..

So if your margin is showing 1lk, with 70k from collateral and 30k from cash, our RMS team would consider this as just 1lk balance..}

That means if I have taken a trade of just 60K (and not full 70K) then my trade will be liquidated only after my cash component of 30K vanishes off and not around 25K Loss.
Zerodha,
Please confirm this last doubt about collateral margins ...

Complete automation possible only using dealer terminals.. For retail client, complete automation not possible..

Cheers..
How does a dealer differ from a retail client ? More importantly, how does a retail client become a dealer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.