Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

a1b1trader

I want to know if there is any maximum age limit like 75, 80, 85, 90 years or not for opening a trading cum demat account for equity and F&O
I want to refer for my grandfather aged 88 years in sound health, to open an account.
Thanks

Hello friends,

I have installed zerodha trader today. Even set up market watch .
I am able to view intraday chart of today but not historical chart.
When I click on historical charts it gives this error.
Request : nexus_db_vwap, Process:Nexus_VWAP, Error:Request unknown. Please contact administrator.

How to solve this prob.
Also is there any other requirement to login in NEST Plus*.
What are additional benifits of Nest Plus and additional charges to obtain Nest Plus.
Thank you
I am also facing this problem. :(

what is member id and user id in now mobile. i have opened a trading a/c 2 days back. i have recieved my backoffice and nest trader password but not now online ids and password. please help

shri_r3

what is member id and user id in now mobile. i have opened a trading a/c 2 days back. i have recieved my backoffice and nest trader password but not now online ids and password. please help
If your a/c is only 2 days back i assume u hava zerodha trader s/w. I too called and confirmed regarding mobile app their staff informed that they migrated to zerodha trader and their mobile platform will also be up in a 1 month or so.

shri_r3

Hello friends,

I have installed zerodha trader today. Even set up market watch .
I am able to view intraday chart of today but not historical chart.
When I click on historical charts it gives this error.
Request : nexus_db_vwap, Process:Nexus_VWAP, Error:Request unknown. Please contact administrator.

How to solve this prob.
Also is there any other requirement to login in NEST Plus*.
What are additional benifits of Nest Plus and additional charges to obtain Nest Plus.
Thank you
I am also facing this problem. :(
Hi buddy solved the issue...
In Zerodha trader- click on Nest Plus* and click on register. It will take you to omnesys nest page. There register with your login id,email and MO no. You will receive password instantly through sms.
Now go to ur email and check in spam folder. Open email from nest and activate ur account and again login using recieved sms password.
After logging in 1st time change password as per your wish and its done.

Next time u login to nest , use shortcut shift+p to login to nest plus then u can use both intraday and historical charts.
:)

To open a trading and demat account,is following address proof admissible?

Online bank account statement of last 1 month

or

copy of life /car insurance(issued by a private insurer)/LIC Receipt

thanks

Trader J

Dear Zerodha,

Last week, I received password for Ztrader (NEST). I have following questions.

1. I used MIS for margin benefit for F&O trading, as you said before this facility available till 3.20 PM, but after 3.00 PM the MIS order start rejecting by RMS, please once again confirm the timing (Cut off Time).
2. Conversion from MIS to NRML was not possible in window Admin Net position (F11), only I can convert previous day NRML position to MIS, so I have to use trade book(F8) for convert intraday position of my all trade form MIS to NRML. Please let me know, how I can convert my desire position quickly, suppose I have sale quantity 1450 and I want to convert 950 NRML and rest 500 want to keep MIS, it’s very difficult to choose 950 or 500 from trade book.

Please reply, Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.