Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

del_66

A husband and wife were having dinner at a very fine restaurant when this absolutely stunning young woman comes over to their table, gives the husband a big kiss, says she'll see him later and walks away.
His wife glares at him and says, "Who the hell was that?"
"Oh," replies the husband, "she's my mistress."
"Well, that's the last straw," says the wife. "I've had enough, I want a divorce."
"I can understand that," replies her husband, "but remember, if we get a divorce it means that you don't get any more shopping trips to Paris, no more wintering in Barbados, no more summers in Tuscany, no more Ferraris and Lexus's in the garage and no more yacht club. But the decision is yours."
Just then, a mutual friend enters the restaurant with a gorgeous babe on his arm.
"Who's that woman with Jim?" asks the wife.
"That's his mistress," says her husband.

"Ours is prettier," she replies.

manish9300

From what i understand this is yet another limitation of zerodha backoffice application.
hey zerodha please add the facility of withdrawing first and transfering later to your backoffice software.thank you.:)

{ Originally Posted by Zerodha
Once the margins are set in your trading account, it is considered with same rules as those who haven't given collaterals..

So if your margin is showing 1lk, with 70k from collateral and 30k from cash, our RMS team would consider this as just 1lk balance..}

That means if I have taken a trade of just 60K (and not full 70K) then my trade will be liquidated only after my cash component of 30K vanishes off and not around 25K Loss.
@Zerodha

Can you confirm this. I do not want to bug you on a weekend ;)

comm4300

Sachin/Traders:

Please let me know if i need to pay this amount sent across by IL&FS.

For some reason, i still do not understand as to why 56. 18 is due....

STT charges is charged 0.017 % only sell turnover

Service Tax charge on Brokerage and transaction charges 10.30 %

Transaciton charges - 0.00266 % on Turnover

Sebi charges - 0.0001 % on Turnover

Stamp Duty - 0.002 % on Turnover

is this correct?

on your website at zerodha, brokerage calculator is considering stamp duty also in total transaction charges?

Status
Not open for further replies.