Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

megapixel

Sachin/Traders:

Please let me know if i need to pay this amount sent across by IL&FS.

For some reason, i still do not understand as to why 56. 18 is due....

buddy...me too having the same issues ...in my statement they are showing previous dues as 182 Rs plus new debit charges added.

I'll close the demat a/c shortly .... please don't continue ILFS...they are not fare......why we have to ask them all the time....we have other works to do... They have shown poor customer service and inefficiency .

unfortunately ..I don't have any other Demat so that I could transfer my existing holdings ....I'm waiting for selling existing holdings and no more fresh CNC buy till I close ILFS.........just get rid of ILFS ....

megapixel

Is it possible to open multiple charts in NOW at same time ?

For example:

If I select a scrip and do Nest Plus > Plugin Command > Chart .....It opens a chart..

Now If I select another scrip and do same .... Nest Plus > Plugin Command > Chart ....It opens another chart replacing earlier chart.

Is there any way I can keep open multiple charts ? I'll be happy if I can open at least two charts ...and maximum 4 charts .

anybody know any solution to this ? Is it possible ?

This will be helpful as I don't have to repeat same thing over and again.

Last edited:

comm4300

@megapixel : i too am thinking of closing ILFS dp. But, there are a few of my referrals who cannot do so coz they are investors and have shares in demat a/c.

This issue was raised in September amid a lot of confusion due to the way Bills are handled by ILFS.

Sachin promised that there would be mention that the bill is already paid by Zerodha....not yet done.

@Zerodha: take this minute headache off our heads by debiting out back office directly - AMC or otherwise.

The bills sent by ILFS does not give break up of amount due. While you guys say, need not pay...there is part on bill which warns of consequences if the amount is not paid. So much headache for such an small issue.

When bills are already paid by Zerodha, why send bills at all. Just send AMC. OR if bill ought to be sent, mention the party responsible for the payment.

megapixel

@megapixel,
In order to open multiple charts you have to lock the chart, to do so right click on chart and select lock.
regards
m prakash
yup. This worked fine....thanks.

Is it possible to save chart settings ?

the reason I want to do this is in next login I just want to open these multiple locked charts with saved settings ( like timeframe , zoom , indicator applied etc).

Is there any way to do it ?

Thanks for the post.

Last edited:
There is this client of ours, who wants to keep checking our systems out, a very big client.. Keeps transferring and withdrawing almost around 10crores once every 15 days.. Because he has HDFC, it has always hit is bank the same night..

He is our biggest client, there is no limit, you can withdraw as much.. :)..
If I am not mistaken, the limit to withdraw is rs 5 lak for Icici bank? right ?

Sachin,

I have sent all the required forms last saturday and hopefully you should receive them today. please dont forget to activate BSE equity in my account.
I want to get rid of my ICICI account asap. They are worst than leeches. I never thought that there would be a day where i would be able to close my ICICI account that i have been trading for 8 years. Their customer service is WORST. Their website is PATHETIC. Though i paid lakhs of brokerage they treat very badly and i just dont want to give any more of my money to them.

Great job guyz!!!
Srinivas Pola.
Hi Srinivas,

I fully understand your pain, I have been trading for last 3 yrs and have given them brokerage in excess to 1.5 L. I have started using Zerodha for last 7-8 months, and for the first time I am making profits. Icici direct is the worst thing that could happen to a trader, I don't know how many more people are loosing their hard earned money to these ********.

Welcome to Zerodha.

Regards
Nirbhay Dixit

VJAY

buddy...me too having the same issues ...in my statement they are showing previous dues as 182 Rs plus new debit charges added.

I'll close the demat a/c shortly .... please don't continue ILFS...they are not fare......why we have to ask them all the time....we have other works to do... They have shown poor customer service and inefficiency .

unfortunately ..I don't have any other Demat so that I could transfer my existing holdings ....I'm waiting for selling existing holdings and no more fresh CNC buy till I close ILFS.........just get rid of ILFS ....
ILFS..one of the best DP provider in india on paper...one of the most worst DP provider in india its on REALITY.......:)

Status
Not open for further replies.