Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

Then add one more thing in your "curiosity", HOW MUCH AMOUNT ONE CAN WITHDRAW AT A SINGLE TIME (Never be able to reach to that limit, but just curious), THOUGH SERIOUS ABOUT IT TOO :D
There is this client of ours, who wants to keep checking our systems out, a very big client.. Keeps transferring and withdrawing almost around 10crores once every 15 days.. Because he has HDFC, it has always hit is bank the same night..

He is our biggest client, there is no limit, you can withdraw as much.. :)..

There is this client of ours, who wants to keep checking our systems out, a very big client.. Keeps transferring and withdrawing almost around 10crores once every 15 days.. Because he has HDFC, it has always hit is bank the same night..

He is our biggest client, there is no limit, you can withdraw as much.. :)..
I tried withdrawing just 4 crores and it did not happen. Whats your answer to that ?

Though its a different issue that there were not enough funds in my account.

VJAY

I tried withdrawing just 4 crores and it did not happen. Whats your answer to that ?

Though its a different issue that there were not enough funds in my account.
:lol::lol::lol:

If you able to do it...pls iform me ...me too try :d

Once the margins are set in your trading account, it is considered with same rules as those who haven't given collaterals..

So if your margin is showing 1lk, with 70k from collateral and 30k from cash, our RMS team would consider this as just 1lk balance..

That means if I have taken a trade of just 60K (and not full 70K) then my trade will be liquidated only after my cash component of 30K vanishes off and not around 25K Loss.

del_66

This guy is walking with his friend, who happens to be a psychologist. He says to this friend, "I'm a walking economy."

The friend asks, "How so?"

"My hair line is in recession, my stomach is a victim of inflation, and both of these together are putting me into a deep depression!"

Status
Not open for further replies.