Status
Not open for further replies.
STT charges is charged 0.017 % only sell turnover

Service Tax charge on Brokerage and transaction charges 12.36%
Transaciton charges - 0.00266 % on Turnover

Sebi charges - 0.0001 % on Turnover

Stamp Duty - 0.002 % on Turnover

is this correct?

on your website at zerodha, brokerage calculator has total transaction charges, can you state the components?

Trader J

3.20 pm is the time, all position conversion is working fine from admin position..

Can you check which version of ZTrader you are using.. If it is ending 97.7, it is the right version.. What i'd ask you is to uninstall and install the new version.. Should work just fine after that.. http://www.zerodha.com/Test/connect/blog/2012/10/zt-reinstallationupdation
Yes, I am using 97.7 the right version.

I can change my previous day position from F11 , from NRML to MIS, say I have 350 short in Nifty Future as previous day position , today I sold another 150, so I have total 500 MIS as on today.

Now I want to change 400 Nifty future MIS to NRML, but when I select from F11, the Quantity 400, they rejected, and message come the quantity exceeded, I can change only 350 from F11.

Please reply. Thanks

Zerodha

How does a dealer differ from a retail client ? More importantly, how does a retail client become a dealer ?
To become a dealer, you firstly need certifications from NSE for the same.. Check out the NCFM link.. You would then have to also become authorizeperson/subbroker before getting access to a dealer terminal..

Dealer terminal gets a lot of rights which retail terminal doesn't.. Auto trading, bracket orders, etc etc..

Zerodha

STT charges is charged 0.017 % only sell turnover

Service Tax charge on Brokerage and transaction charges 12.36%
Transaciton charges - 0.00266 % on Turnover

Sebi charges - 0.0001 % on Turnover

Stamp Duty - 0.002 % on Turnover

is this correct?

on your website at zerodha, brokerage calculator has total transaction charges, can you state the components?
Total transaction comprises of NSE charges and clearing charges..

Stamp duty presently we charge based on Karnataka act: 0.01% with maximum of Rs 50/contract note...

Zerodha

Yes, I am using 97.7 the right version.

I can change my previous day position from F11 , from NRML to MIS, say I have 350 short in Nifty Future as previous day position , today I sold another 150, so I have total 500 MIS as on today.

Now I want to change 400 Nifty future MIS to NRML, but when I select from F11, the Quantity 400, they rejected, and message come the quantity exceeded, I can change only 350 from F11.

Please reply. Thanks
Can you leave me a message with your client id..

Zerodha

One of the features that we are proud to introduce on ZT is the SPAN calculator.. All of you who take multiple f&O positions at a time, would have always wondered on how much exactly the margin for writing options or what is the margin benefit you get when entering multiple f&O positions at a time..

For eg, how much margin is required if you buy futures and buy 5700 puts.. Or if you short calls and buy calls and so on.. Use this tool to figure out before taking a trade on what exactly is the margin requirement with Zerodha..

As mentioned earlier, ignore the grammar and editing, the idea right now is to get the content going..

http://www.zerodha.com/Test/connect/blog/2012/10/span-calculator

Happy Dussehra to all of you..

Status
Not open for further replies.