Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

Is this true...or is it that people open account in their wife's/mom's name?
In our case, this data might be mixed because Indians do use their wive's account to save taxes, assuming if someone is taking the effort to do this he must be the diligent kinds. So chances are higher of the profit%.

But there is a study published by harvard, which has proven that women are much better traders than men, especially the women homemakers for whom money management comes naturally.

Let me try searching for this study.

arcus

1 crazy boy has gotten 800% return on a 5lk+ account. he has gotten most of the 6100 to 5600 to 6100. Doesn't look like a fluke and we are trying to profile him. Trader from delhi.
Wow, must be a real gem of a trader.
Zerodha, definitely try to interview this guy. May be the next Jhunjhunwala!

Just one question about this guy. How much of his account size is he risking per trade? If its a fluke/one time thing, its usually possible to know from just this information.

Zerodha

Guys,

We are changing our website, working on a new proprietary trading platform, new tools , new features on our customer support.

This forum connects us to some of the most knowledgeable traders in the country and we wanted to know if what we are creating is what you are looking out for.

I have heard a lot of you posting complaints on what you don't get at your brokers and etc. We would appreciate if you could fill this out for us: http://www.zerodha.com/review/

You can fill the personal details, a testimonial , your photo and most importantly the feedback. We have 3 options, trading platform, our website and customer service. It will be awesome to have you guys fill this out, letting us know what exactly you would need, if Zerodha has to become your dream broker.

Looking forward to this, http://www.zerodha.com/review/ , we are looking at meeting international standards and today we have partnerships in place that can help us get there, but we need to know what exactly you want.

Hey Zerodha,

I am trading with you guys for nearly 2 yrs now and from bangalore ,looking to work at prop desk , can you suggest some firms who are looking to hire traders . Any help would be appreciated.Tnx.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
As of now nearly 2000 people have finished the first round of challenge, around 2500 yet to complete, I guess the data will keep getting better as and when time passes.

But some of the info to share with you, around 300 winners till now, so around 13% breakeven and more. Following is the data that might interest all of you:

70% of the winners have more than 5lks in their accounts.
This number is pretty disappointing, the under 1lks in the account. around 4% who are winners presently..
TP , kamandal uthao kedarnath chalte hain, ab to data bhi aa gaya, yahan trading mein low capital walon ke liye koi jagah nahin..........:mad:

Zerodha

so out of 2000 , only 100 are 10% plus in 3 months........that means only 5% traders who made FEW bucks(10% in 3 months is only 17k per month for a 5 lakh account).......:(
I guess you can always look at a glass half empty or half full, in the markets we have to optimists, no other option. We need to look at the boys who are up more than 100% and strive to get there..

Trading is like a skill like in a sport, for every 1000 cricketers probably 1 make it to a division 1 team, 1 in 10000 makes into a state team(this is where he might see some money) and 1 in lk cricketers into a national team.

The odds making money in trading is actually much higher than this. As I have always said, low trading costs is probably only 5% of what is required to make money. We are looking at giving all of you a serious edge in terms of platform, So do fill up this form with your wishes, we are waiting to hear from each one of you: http://www.zerodha.com/review/

The very fact that there are a few winners making over 10 % in sub 1 Lakh capital catagory means that money can be made even by small account guys in trading.....

The low number probably means that low capital account holders are not serious traders or they are trying to make large returns on small capital and thereby taking larger risks and blowing up their accounts.

One very successful large trader with more than 30 Cr trading capital shared his trading success with me.....he said "Most guys try to make 30 Lacs on Rs 3 Lacs capital and take larger risks and fail....and I try to make definate Rs 30 L but on 1 -1.5 Cr capital in a year and hence go for only safe trades with much lower % of capital risked on each trade. I therefore have much larger chances of success than a guy trying to make Rs 30 L on Rs 3 L capital".

Smart_trade

TP , kamandal uthao kedarnath chalte hain, ab to data bhi aa gaya, yahan trading mein low capital walon ke liye koi jagah nahin..........:mad:
Kamandal kharidne ka paisa nahi hai... sirf 3 shoonyon ka fark hai winners aur mere account size me :D
so out of 2000 , only 100 are 10% plus in 3 months........that means only 5% traders who made FEW bucks(10% in 3 months is only 17k per month for a 5 lakh account).......:(
Just like Amway etc.. for every success story, there are a 1000 failures or just breakevens..Still aajmaoing my hand at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.