Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

this was posted on 5/10/2012 1.13 p.m.as usual you just skipped my query.for some simple queries like this i have to call your office 2 or 3 times paying about 50 rs to bsnl as call cost....sad....
I thought I answered your post that day itself. I was checking out on all rejected cover orders and had enabled it personally.. So like you had mentioned, if you had placed a cover order that day, it would have been fixed..

It is better if you PM me on this forum, because I will need client ID's without which I will be pretty helpless..

Otherwise, send emails, that is the best mode of communication..

Zerodha

Dear Zerodha,
3 % For Nifty Option ?? I think its very low for Rs 20 to Rs 50 price, it is Rs 0.60 to Rs 1.50 only, its mean for one lot only Rs 3 to Rs 75, it should be 10-20 %. Is there any chance to modify ? Thanks
When you are buying options, cover order doesn't really give you any margin benefits.. I know the limitation of using cover orders, while trading options in the sense, you don't get great flexibility in placing the trigger as the range is small.. We are finding a way out for this and will keep you all updated..

Hi Zerodha,

Regarding margins by pledging, you had mentioned that if we have opened demat recently then no need of manual pledging, but just an email is sufficient.

Is this case? But, when I asked india@zerodha, I got to know that I have to drop a DIS at IL&FS office and then update the same to zerodha.
THERE are many things which will not be told you here and will be shown the process of margin against stocks in DP is easy and they are ready for it

But when you will actually want it u will get to know many things like u will have to manually do it , u will have to sing slips deposit here deposit there u will be charged religare dosnt charge me

u will be told to bring in 30 % cash ( was it told to you here ) which no other brokers ask in the end they will make sure you dont trade with them as your 20 + 20 rs brokerage is more of a hassle then a profit to them

they want fno traders who come and stay or come and go india is atleast 50 years behind in having a brokers who promotes investments

every one want here is volume and brokerage some ask if on you face other dont

manish9300

Today when i try to open market watch in NSE NOW Mobile app(android version), it was hanging. Did anyone face this issue?
Same here .It kept hanging ,crashing from 10 to 2 o clock approximately.Its useless to complain cause these guys have readymade answer in "the fault lies with your internet connection."lol.

lvgandhi

You get 7 day's data, 20 days intraday data was one of the reasons for PLUS charting hanging..
Why in now plugin plus chart intraday data has been reduced to 1.5 days for last two days?

lvgandhi

NOthing being meddled with the data tables.. It is just the same.. Can you let me know which menu you are checking?
both data table menus,one in plugin menu and other in plus chart right click menu shows only 1.5 days data and also plus chart shows the same period for last two days.

pumajay

THERE are many things which will not be told you here and will be shown the process of margin against stocks in DP is easy and they are ready for it

But when you will actually want it u will get to know many things like u will have to manually do it , u will have to sing slips deposit here deposit there u will be charged religare dosnt charge me

u will be told to bring in 30 % cash ( was it told to you here ) which no other brokers ask in the end they will make sure you dont trade with them as your 20 + 20 rs brokerage is more of a hassle then a profit to them

they want fno traders who come and stay or come and go india is atleast 50 years behind in having a brokers who promotes investments

every one want here is volume and brokerage some ask if on you face other dont
I was aware of all the points you have been quoting everytime. I have no issues with that. And thanks again ...

pumajay

Hi Zerodha,

Regarding margins by pledging, you had mentioned that if we have opened demat recently then no need of manual pledging, but just an email is sufficient.

Is this case? But, when I asked india@zerodha, I got to know that I have to drop a DIS at IL&FS office and then update the same to zerodha.
@Zerodha,

Please reply to this. This is a genuine query and not bashing of any kind :D

Basically a bit confused regarding the procedure and if there is a simpler one I obviously would go for that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.