Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
the brokrage calculator as shown at the following link seems not ok. It is not showing Stamp charges of 50 RS.

augubhai

NOW stops at 80%

Need urgent help !

My desktop version NOW gets stuck at 80% everytime I try to load /login, since thursday afternoon. When I run it simply it stops at 80% with a clanking sound and when I run it as Admin at 80% a window notification appears declaring application has stopped working.

Zerodha technical team has failed to resolve. They have spent much of time on teamviewer doing many install / uninstall, fresh download but to no avail, once on friday and again today morning. He suggested that I have too many applications on C drive ( how does it matter if they are not running, and all the more they are their for long ) so I need to install on D drive, that too was of no use.

If some one has got any solution kindly help.
Facing ditto issue today. Zerodha support was unable to fix, and is referring the issue to NOW support.

If anyone knows a solution to this issue, please help.

Working perfectly for me in Now. I'm on BSNL broadband and using TATA-ISP as the host in the NOW settings.

Try with Bharti if you have selected Tata and vice versa. On Win 7 X64 - SP1.

mkbsiva

Re: NOW stops at 80%

Facing ditto issue today. Zerodha support was unable to fix, and is referring the issue to NOW support.

If anyone knows a solution to this issue, please help.
i had this issue long back...

when it is getting stuck, just close it, and run the Disk cleanup, in your system.

make sure to check all the checkboxes in the menu.

clear your cookies in your browser also. then restart you system and try opening NOW.

this is what i do, and it works most of the time.

Zerodha

Guys,

Firstly about BSE equity Trading: As you know that whenever you sell equity, POA is required to debit your demat account of the shares that is sold. Most of the demat accounts that were opened with us, the POA was valid for moving your shares from your demat to NSE pool account, we would need a similar POA to move shares from your demat to BSE pool account. All new accounts being opened have this detail incorporated, but for the older accounts, we would need a document(consent letter) from your side which will give us an authorization to use the same POA for BSE also..

For pledging shares online. Similar to how we need POA to debit your demat when you sell, we need POA to debit your shares and move it into the pledge account(with ILFS). If your demat was opened after May 2012, this point was incoroporated into the POA. If it was before that we will again need a consent letter authorizing us to use the same POA for pledging your shares as well.

We are waiting for the approval of this consent letter from NSE/BSE, hoping to have it by end of day tomorrow. Once received, we will update this on our website, you will have to print, sign and send it back to us..

Happy trading..

Zerodha

Why in now plugin plus chart intraday data has been reduced to 1.5 days for last two days?
Here is a small trick, :) ..

Right click on the Zerodha Trader icon on the desktop. Click on Properties.

In properties, click on open file location.. You will see a folder called NEST Plugins.. Click on this...

You will see a document called Plussettings.. double click on this..

You will see a link No of days= , you will see a number , this can be changed upto a maximum of 22.

If your system can handle it, you can increase this all the way upto 22 and you will see intraday data for that period.. if your system can't, choose a time period that your system can.. I think 7 to 10 intraday data is more than enough..

bpr

Here is a small trick, :) ..

Right click on the Zerodha Trader icon on the desktop. Click on Properties.

In properties, click on open file location.. You will see a folder called NEST Plugins.. Click on this...

You will see a document called Plussettings.. double click on this..

You will see a link No of days= , you will see a number , this can be changed upto a maximum of 22.

If your system can handle it, you can increase this all the way upto 22 and you will see intraday data for that period.. if your system can't, choose a time period that your system can.. I think 7 to 10 intraday data is more than enough..
it has a default value of -1 what does that mean?

sridhar

On the Omnesys web site there is mention of "Bracket Orders". This allows to place S/L & Profit orders in one go along with main order.

Can this be done for Nity Options? When will the feature be implemented in ZT?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.