Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trader J

When you are buying options, cover order doesn't really give you any margin benefits.. I know the limitation of using cover orders, while trading options in the sense, you don't get great flexibility in placing the trigger as the range is small.. We are finding a way out for this and will keep you all updated..
Dear Zerodha,
Thanks for consideration, Please also consider to increase cover order benefits from 20 % to 50 %, you can check in your system how many trader (%) using this facility, so exactly you know how much benefit you can allow. I think cover order is good for to take trade for very short term and its very risky than positional trade. Its depending on your technic that how many trades you can take in a day and your profit should be more than your loss.
Do have any extra facility for traders who want to do high volume (High No of Trade) intraday basis. If yes, than please send me PM. I want refer to my some friends. Thanks :)

pumajay

Guys,
For pledging shares online. Similar to how we need POA to debit your demat when you sell, we need POA to debit your shares and move it into the pledge account(with ILFS). If your demat was opened after May 2012, this point was incoroporated into the POA. If it was before that we will again need a consent letter authorizing us to use the same POA for pledging your shares as well.
Happy trading..
I have my account opened after May 2012. So that means I can pledge by just an e-mail to zerodha (till the online module comes up) or should I still drop a DIS at IL&FS office.

If e-mail is sufficient then what details i need to mention in the mail.

Zerodha

Dear Zerodha,
Thanks for consideration, Please also consider to increase cover order benefits from 20 % to 50 %, you can check in your system how many trader (%) using this facility, so exactly you know how much benefit you can allow. I think cover order is good for to take trade for very short term and its very risky than positional trade. Its depending on your technic that how many trades you can take in a day and your profit should be more than your loss.
Do have any extra facility for traders who want to do high volume (High No of Trade) intraday basis. If yes, than please send me PM. I want refer to my some friends. Thanks :)
We will have a bunch of options which will be updated on our site which should help higher volume traders.. Jobbing software and similar, will keep you all updated..

Zerodha

I have my account opened after May 2012. So that means I can pledge by just an e-mail to zerodha (till the online module comes up) or should I still drop a DIS at IL&FS office.

If e-mail is sufficient then what details i need to mention in the mail.
Just an email will be enough.. Send the email asking us to pledge the quantity of shares that you want to at [email protected] and also put the following id's in c.c.. [email protected] and [email protected] .....

My ac shifted to ztrader here i am unable to see nest plus chart.it shows congiguration error restart nestplus pl help. Wen i click launch nestplus nothing happens

bpr

My ac shifted to ztrader here i am unable to see nest plus chart.it shows congiguration error restart nestplus pl help. Wen i click launch nestplus nothing happens
after login, it will ask u to configure nest pluse.

choose existing account.

Then put the username and password both as ur old NOW (full id)

or u can contact nest pluse team they will create a new account for new ztrader id.

Trader J

We will have a bunch of options which will be updated on our site which should help higher volume traders.. Jobbing software and similar, will keep you all updated..
Dear Zerodha,

Thanks, I hope it will happen soon, we are waiting since long and you have been also writing since long that you will provide something new for trader community.

On your website, the COMMUNITY also showing Coming soon.

Shailu

how much margin required for 1 lot gold and 1 lot minigold.
second suppose if we buy 1 lot gold and short 10 lot minigold than how much margin required.

How is Zerodha trader as compared to NOW? Does it incorporate BSE Equity trading?
I am still with NOW, what is the process of migrating to Ztrader?

We are waiting for the approval of this consent letter from NSE/BSE, hoping to have it by end of day tomorrow. Once received, we will update this on our website, you will have to print, sign and send it back to us..

Happy trading..
Sorry for making this request again. It is all right to print the form etc. and courier it back to you for the purpose of account opening. But Sachin/Zerodha, should not be in this technological age small-small things like this one page consent letter or enabling BSE trading facility etc. be done online? This is also more important for you and your future customers because you do not have a branch model. I am sure there must be some way to get it done online. This is just an advice and a request. It will help all and saves everyone's time. :)

Next when MCX-SX will come, we will have to fill, sign and send papers and forms to you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.