Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is Zerodha trader as compared to NOW? Does it incorporate BSE Equity trading?
I am still with NOW, what is the process of migrating to Ztrader? And any updates on BSDA?

If you are getting into both positions at same time, you will get a margin benefit.. How much margin benefit, you can check out by logging into SPAN calculator..
Hi Sachin,

I can see "Options Calculator" and "Whatif Analysis" menus only in ZT. Could you please tell me where can I find the SPAN calculator you are mentioning?

hc9001

Insufficiency in Hourly Chart with only 7 days intraday data!

Here is a small trick, :) ..

Right click on the Zerodha Trader icon on the desktop. Click on Properties.

In properties, click on open file location.. You will see a folder called NEST Plugins.. Click on this...

You will see a document called Plussettings.. double click on this..

You will see a link No of days= , you will see a number , this can be changed upto a maximum of 22.

If your system can handle it, you can increase this all the way upto 22 and you will see intraday data for that period.. if your system can't, choose a time period that your system can.. I think 7 to 10 intraday data is more than enough..
-------------------

Hi, Zerodha/Sachin,
Your above trick of 22 days failed. There is only 7 days of intraday data.
With 7days data 30min & hourly have insufficient data.
Please consider giving at least 14 days data. With only 7 days data hourly chart looks pathetic. ;)
Please do something for hourly charts. :eek:
Cheers.

VJAY

High BP day for me...not by trading...its by worst RM people of ZERODHA....since last 2 weeks ...they unable to solve my problem ..need of reconcile in every order ...every order modification...evry order cancellation ..for ever checking of traded window....:(
every time new RM check and ask same Qs...internet etc....when I usied all type of terminals in my system...they have no problems ...only ZT had problems....even TT (which is take full system resource) is working fine.....called many hours....need to look this month tel bill :).....even without minor technical knowledge persons are there....holding hours to discuss and asking me ....I asked some namely persons(sachin/nagaraju etc)....RM saying that its not possible to give call to named persons....!!!!!!!!!!!!!THEN WHY DAILY NEW RM HANDLING ME AND SAME QS AND ANSWERS....WITHOUT ANY RECTIFICATION....:(.....3RD CLASS RM ....

High BP day for me...not by trading...its by worst RM people of ZERODHA....since last 2 weeks ...they unable to solve my problem ..need of reconcile in every order ...every order modification...evry order cancellation ..for ever checking of traded window....:(
every time new RM check and ask same Qs...internet etc....when I usied all type of terminals in my system...they have no problems ...only ZT had problems....even TT (which is take full system resource) is working fine.....called many hours....need to look this month tel bill :).....even without minor technical knowledge persons are there....holding hours to discuss and asking me ....I asked some namely persons(sachin/nagaraju etc)....RM saying that its not possible to give call to named persons....!!!!!!!!!!!!!THEN WHY DAILY NEW RM HANDLING ME AND SAME QS AND ANSWERS....WITHOUT ANY RECTIFICATION....:(.....3RD CLASS RM ....
If you would have told to open a new account and asked for talking to the chiefs then surely your call would have been connected to the bosses. ;) :rofl:

prabit

Hi Zerodha,

I am discussing so merits and demerits of ZT over TT (tradetiger).

The time frame available in ZT is rather limited.(ONLY 4 TFS 1min-5min-30min
and 60 min).If there is a constraint ,then make use of one as USER DEFINED
as in the case old version).

Plus points are ,you have given the choice of line thickness to USER.

Perhaps the biggest of all ,it connects automatically to ZERODHA in case
there is disruption of Internet.
Dear Columbus,
Other than these mentioned, do you consider
zt charting software at par with trade tiger?

bpr

BRacket orders are available only for dealer terminals and not retail clients.. Exchange considers as algo, recently started allowing for equity, waiting for approvals for the same on ZT.. But not possible on f&o..
Zerodha do you really agree with exchange views.
AFAIK bracket order can not be compared to Algo.
This is outrageous. You guys should protest on behalf of us.

ocil

Ztrader not working. it show error "adapter is down"...Any one facing same problem? When i try to place buy order for goldbees

VJAY

After war like attitude yesterday and harash mail to them worked out lastly....yesterday night Mr.hari called me and assured he will solve the problem today...though i waited upto 12.00 no one called...then again I called &mailed then one mr.xavier(i think) called me....problem is in their admin setting not in my system or internet:)...they done the work there its ok now....How they complained my internet since last 2 weeks:confused::confused:
Poor technical guys attending for technical problems........
Mr.Sachin these type of guys if attend your clients then sure many are start switching from zerodha.....

Status
Not open for further replies.