Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Span Margin Calculator similar to Brokerage calculator..

Thanks a lot. I have downloaded Zerodha Trader, How can I get the ID and PW for it. Obviously Nse Now PW is not working here.
My another question is can I watch currency and Bond prices alongside the stock prices, any chance of having a feature like this in future.

the brokrage calculator as shown at the following link seems not ok. It is not showing Stamp charges of 50 RS.
plz reply my dear zerodha

megapixel

Can anyone please confirm how many days intraday chart Zerodha Trader providing presently ?

Is it 5 day / 10 day / 15 day / 22 day ?

Last edited:
Eventually we am planning to have 2-3 family accounts & one company a/c with you. If we take dealer terminal can all the orders for these accounts be routed through the dealer terminal?
Yes, Zerodha will have to map all these accounts under this dealer ID and then you can route all the orders for these accounts from a dealer terminal.

Smart_trade

Yes, Zerodha will have to map all these accounts under this dealer ID and then you can route all the orders for these accounts from a dealer terminal.

Smart_trade
And the dealer terminal has the facility for bracket orders, Trailing stoploss etc ??

Trader J

...the brokrage calculator as shown at the following link seems not ok. It is not showing Stamp charges of 50 RS............plz reply my dear zerodha
Dear Aman,

STAMP charges depend on total daily turnover per contract. It may be Rs 1 or may be Rs 50, so maximum is Rs 50, thats why calculator doesnt show Stamp.

I suggested before also and once again I want to do that Zerodha should put Stamp charges with a logical formula that it will not go more than 50 if we put more turnover in calculator. In my excel calculator I have following formula.

=IF( 0.01% x Volume) is Greater Than 50, than 50, otherwise 0.01% x Volume

I hope, Zerodha will act on it, and this question will never raise by any new one.

megapixel

Can anyone please upload the Nest Plus update 1.3.3.0 ?

I get this message when I try to view Intraday charts from NSE NOW

INSTALL NOW
button just hang the system and does not work.

Need a downloadable update.

murthyavr

Here is a small trick, :) ..

Right click on the Zerodha Trader icon on the desktop. Click on Properties.

In properties, click on open file location.. You will see a folder called NEST Plugins.. Click on this...

You will see a document called Plussettings.. double click on this..

You will see a link No of days= , you will see a number , this can be changed upto a maximum of 22.

If your system can handle it, you can increase this all the way upto 22 and you will see intraday data for that period.. if your system can't, choose a time period that your system can.. I think 7 to 10 intraday data is more than enough..
No - there was no change.

I changed the setting to 20 and still get about 12 days' data in the data table for commodities.

Status
Not open for further replies.