Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
how can i attach excel file here please suggest.

regds

VJM - [email protected]
Check out SugarSync. I personally thin that it is better than Dropbox. You get 500MB sign up bonus using these links. Sugarsync starts from 6GB. Dropbox 2.5Gb.

Traderji community deserves these freebies. :thumb:

Zerodha

Eventually we am planning to have 2-3 family accounts & one company a/c with you. If we take dealer terminal can all the orders for these accounts be routed through the dealer terminal?
@shridhar, as long as it is immediate family, father/mother, wife/kids/brother/sister.. and it has to be confirmed, we can have them mapped to your terminal.. Also your company account too.. But you would have to meet all the requirements that I had mentioned..

@milkyblack, We will not be able to map your friends account, because we don't typically wan't a third party executing order on behalf of someone else..

Zerodha

Re: Span Margin Calculator similar to Brokerage calculator..

Thanks a lot. I have downloaded Zerodha Trader, How can I get the ID and PW for it. Obviously Nse Now PW is not working here.
My another question is can I watch currency and Bond prices alongside the stock prices, any chance of having a feature like this in future.
I hope you have already asked for migration, if you have you would have received new email with a new set of passwords, if you haven't send an email to [email protected]..

yes you can watch currency and bondprices alongside.. Trading in Bonds still not enabled, but will be up soon..

milkyblack

@shridhar, as long as it is immediate family, father/mother, wife/kids/brother/sister.. and it has to be confirmed, we can have them mapped to your terminal.. Also your company account too.. But you would have to meet all the requirements that I had mentioned..

@milkyblack, We will not be able to map your friends account, because we don't typically wan't a third party executing order on behalf of someone else..
Even if I have the consent letter from them?

Zerodha

Even if I have the consent letter from them?
Consent letter is not really recognized by the exchanges..

What exchange says is that the only people who are authorized to trade on behalf of others are SEBI registered portfolio managers.. You can check out the requirements for the same..

Some brokers let you do it, they might take some deposit(1 to 2lks) etc and let you do it.. This is not being compliant..

milkyblack

Consent letter is not really recognized by the exchanges..

What exchange says is that the only people who are authorized to trade on behalf of others are SEBI registered portfolio managers.. You can check out the requirements for the same..

Some brokers let you do it, they might take some deposit(1 to 2lks) etc and let you do it.. This is not being compliant..
ok thanks for the info.

so for the mapped a/c (immediate family members) + my a/c ... can I place orders at one go? instead of placing per ID?

Status
Not open for further replies.