Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brokerege on 1 lot of options.

hello

Can anyone tell me what will be the brokerage if i trade in 1lot of nifty options.
Is it fixed to Rs40(20+20). Or 0.01% (less than Rs 1).
Because if trade in less than 10 lots (i.e. 1-2lots) and the brokrage is Rs 40 than it will be some loss for me.

Hi Zerodha Team,

I am existing customer of IDBI capital and having 3 in 1 account with them.

Please tell me do i need to open new demat account with you or my existing demat account will work. I want to switch to Zerodha for trading.

Jamy

megapixel

Hi Zerodha

Is it possible to increase session timeout in NOW ?

I don't like to login and reconcile everytime if system goes idle for few minutes..

So I want to increase session timeout. Can you suggest a workaround ?

dear Zerodha
i have a question regarding margin for nifty futures intraday.

Suppose i buy 1 lot NF at 5000. I want to place sell target for 5020 and a SL order for 4980. How much margin would be blocked in zerodha? This is for intraday trade. what is the most efficient way to utilise margin for this trade?

Zerodha

Zerodha, Whats the latest on Fund Transfer between exchanges facility? It was said to come online by the end of last month itself.
Exchange issues we are facing before enabling.. According to exchange, the fund has to go back to your bank and then come back to commodity or vice versa..

We are waiting for approval from them as what we are doing will be keeping the exchange regulation in mind..

There was a recent SEBI order, where they had penalized a very big broker who was letting both trading happen on the same ledger..

Zerodha

Re: Brokerege on 1 lot of options.

hello

Can anyone tell me what will be the brokerage if i trade in 1lot of nifty options.
Is it fixed to Rs40(20+20). Or 0.01% (less than Rs 1).
Because if trade in less than 10 lots (i.e. 1-2lots) and the brokrage is Rs 40 than it will be some loss for me.
It is Rs 20 or 0.01%( but 0.01% on the contract and not the premium) whichever is lower..

If you buy and sell 1 lot of say nifty 5000 call trading at Rs 100, your contract turnover is Rs 5lks, premium turnover is only 10000.. You will pay the lower of 0.01% or Rs 20 on the contract turnover..

Zerodha

Hi Zerodha Team,

I am existing customer of IDBI capital and having 3 in 1 account with them.

Please tell me do i need to open new demat account with you or my existing demat account will work. I want to switch to Zerodha for trading.

Jamy
Jamy, As long as you are planning to trade only futures and options or commodity trading or intraday equity trading, you don't need to open another demat account..

Zerodha

To zerodha,
What is the progress on bse trading, online pledging?
BSE fno trading is live for a few days.. BSE equity trading could be any day now...

Send an email to [email protected] with your client id.. If you have opened account recently you don't need to do anything, but if it is a while, you will have to send us the second sheet of the BSE activation letter on the download section of our website..

Once done, you can send email to pledge stocks, until our backoffice pledging interface is up and running...

Status
Not open for further replies.