Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

shri_r3

Hello friends,

I have installed zerodha trader today. Even set up market watch .
I am able to view intraday chart of today but not historical chart.
When I click on historical charts it gives this error.
Request : nexus_db_vwap, Process:Nexus_VWAP, Error:Request unknown. Please contact administrator.

How to solve this prob.
Also is there any other requirement to login in NEST Plus*.
What are additional benifits of Nest Plus and additional charges to obtain Nest Plus.
Thank you

murthyavr

How did you change it to 22? Any figure except -1 you put it says "Access denied" when you save it
I just edited it and saved it. I did not get any such error.

Anyway, there is no use editing this - as long as Zerodha is conveniently
silent about it and avoids answering the questions.

Waiting for approvals..
When the mobile application is launched, would it work on an iPad?
Also, if I have the Nest plus charts enabled on Zerodha trader, can i use the same login to view webcharts on the nest plus site?
(ZT does not work in office, so have to use the web interface for trading, and the charts are better on Omnesys site)

Last edited:

Zerodha

When the mobile application is launched, would it work on an iPad?
Also, if I have the Nest plus charts enabled on Zerodha trader, can i use the same login to view webcharts on the nest plus site?
(ZT does not work in office, so have to use the web interface for trading, and the charts are better on Omnesys site)
Not possible presently on our webbased version, but will be available soon in our new webbased platform..

Mobile application, just waiting for a green signal from the exchange..

i have a question regarding margin for nifty futures intraday.

Suppose i buy 1 lot NF at 5000. I then place a sell limit for 5020 and a Sell SL order for 4980. How much margin would be blocked in zerodha? This is for intraday trade.

soft_trader

i have a question regarding margin for nifty futures intraday.

Suppose i buy 1 lot NF at 5000. I then place a sell limit for 5020 and a Sell SL order for 4980. How much margin would be blocked in zerodha? This is for intraday trade.
It will require around Rs. 26000/- (i.e. Normally what is required) No extra margin will be blocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.