Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamy, As long as you are planning to trade only futures and options or commodity trading or intraday equity trading, you don't need to open another demat account..
Thanks for your quick response, please help me with the process to open an account with Zerodha. I do equity cash and intraday trading in NSE and BSE. Please guide what documents and all you will need from me and how to start the process. Also please give me your brokerage plans and terms and condition if any.

thanks

Jamy.

Where can we see the stocks (cash scrips bought through CNC) in NEST Trader.

I bought (for trial purpose though) 1 single DLF on Monday & received an SMS today (in evening) that says - On 17/10/2012, 1 DLF credited to your demat a/c, but I cannot see any stock in my Admin Positions (F11). It might be possible that I can see the same tomorrow when market opens but if not ............

If one cannot even see one's stocks in Admin Positions, how one shall be able to sell those if required. I opted to take position into 1 DLF only because a few days ago when I bought few cash stocks as BTST, I was not able to sell those without calling Zerodha and they sold the same for me, I could not even see where were those stocks.

Hope someone will help me out.

soft_trader

Where can we see the stocks (cash scrips bought through CNC) in NEST Trader.

I bought (for trial purpose though) 1 single DLF on Monday & received an SMS today (in evening) that says - On 17/10/2012, 1 DLF credited to your demat a/c, but I cannot see any stock in my Admin Positions (F11). It might be possible that I can see the same tomorrow when market opens but if not ............

If one cannot even see one's stocks in Admin Positions, how one shall be able to sell those if required. I opted to take position into 1 DLF only because a few days ago when I bought few cash stocks as BTST, I was not able to sell those without calling Zerodha and they sold the same for me, I could not even see where were those stocks.

Hope someone will help me out.
Press Alt+F9 to see your holdings.

sr114

No workaround for this, apparently some mandatory security feature enforced by SEBI..
Zerodha

but Zerodha Trader there is no concept of time out - i never ever faced that.

so there is no such mandotary security feature associated with Zerodha Trader (Nest Trader)?

sr

Press Alt+F9 to see your holdings.
Thanks, but unfortunately it never worked for me. I remember Zerodha Representative also asked me to do it, but when it did not work, then only he sold those scrips on my behalf that day.

More suggestions needed please .......

PS : Though I can see the HOLDINGS window (which uses the same Alt+F9) but it is NOT showing that 1 DLF stock today, will share when I can see it tomorrow.

Hello friends,

I have installed zerodha trader today. Even set up market watch .
I am able to view intraday chart of today but not historical chart.
When I click on historical charts it gives this error.
Request : nexus_db_vwap, Process:Nexus_VWAP, Error:Request unknown. Please contact administrator.

How to solve this prob.
Also is there any other requirement to login in NEST Plus*.
What are additional benifits of Nest Plus and additional charges to obtain Nest Plus.
Thank you
Same situation here.

1) No historical charts on ZT. Only intraday.
2) Nest Plus benefits

Any clarifications from experienced traders?

@Zerodha, Could you please provide download link for ZT manual?

soft_trader

Thanks, but unfortunately it never worked for me. I remember Zerodha Representative also asked me to do it, but when it did not work, then only he sold those scrips on my behalf that day.

More suggestions needed please .......

PS : Though I can see the HOLDINGS window (which uses the same Alt+F9) but it is NOT showing that 1 DLF stock today, will share when I can see it tomorrow.
Please try again tomorrow. Still if it doesn't shows up there, get on hold to Zerodha, they will do the necessary things. :) Don't panic.

Please try again tomorrow. Still if it doesn't shows up there, get on hold to Zerodha, they will do the necessary things. :) Don't panic.
Thanks bro

It is NOT a panic situation for me as I have bought ONLY 1 DLF just to check the outcome, just to see how NEST Trader works.

Well, thanks for your concern ..........

Status
Not open for further replies.