Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

shri_r3

Same situation here.

1) No historical charts on ZT. Only intraday.
2) Nest Plus benefits

Any clarifications from experienced traders?

@Zerodha, Could you please provide download link for ZT manual?
Hi buddy solved the issue...
In Zerodha trader- click on Nest Plus* and click on register. It will take you to omnesys nest page. There register with your login id,email and MO no. You will receive password instantly through sms.
Now go to ur email and check in spam folder. Open email from nest and activate ur account and again login using recieved sms password.
After logging in 1st time change password as per your wish and its done.

Next time u login to nest , use shortcut shift+p to login to nest plus then u can use both intraday and historical charts.

Hi buddy solved the issue...
In Zerodha trader- click on Nest Plus* and click on register. It will take you to omnesys nest page. There register with your login id,email and MO no. You will receive password instantly through sms.
Now go to ur email and check in spam folder. Open email from nest and activate ur account and again login using recieved sms password.
After logging in 1st time change password as per your wish and its done.

Next time u login to nest , use shortcut shift+p to login to nest plus then u can use both intraday and historical charts.
Hi Thanks.

Does this chart provide buy or sell signal? intra days? If so please let us know which indicators should select?

zerodha please consider providing us Bracket order for intraday Nifty Futures where total margin required for all 3 orders is Rupees 5000. Reliance Money etc provide intraday cover order where only 2500 margin is required for 1 lot of Nifty Futures. Please consider this request.

Please try again tomorrow. Still if it doesn't shows up there, get on hold to Zerodha, they will do the necessary things. :) Don't panic.
Thanks buddy, it is showing today under HOLDINGS (Alt+F9).

Now, suppose one has 1000 SBI and he wants to square-off only 600 SBI & wants to keep the rest, how one should do it because there is only Square-Off Option available which does not show quantity or percentage one may want to square-off.

Zerodha

Hi Zerodha,

Is trading in MCX-SX currency exchange available in zerodha now?
If not, is there any plans for it in near future?

Also if I enable trading in commodities using MCX in zerodha, does it automatically mean that i can trade in MCX-SX currency as well?

Please Clarify.

Thanks,
...summasumma
We have recently applied for membership on MCX-SX and should be live around year end. Until then you can trade currency only on NSE.

MCX is a commodity exchange and currency don't trade on it, so opening an MCX account won't let you trade currency..

Zerodha

Thanks for your quick response, please help me with the process to open an account with Zerodha. I do equity cash and intraday trading in NSE and BSE. Please guide what documents and all you will need from me and how to start the process. Also please give me your brokerage plans and terms and condition if any.

thanks

Jamy.
Jamy, send your contact to [email protected] and we will get someone from Zerodha to call you back and guide you with the process and any other query..

Alternatively, you can use the Zerodha online application form to preprint the form, upload the documents, have it reviewed and everything ok print it and send it out to us..

The link: http://www.zerodha.com/open-account

Zerodha

Dear zerodha,

How to view live open interest data in ztrader.

regards.
There are 2 ways, you can add the OI column to your marketwatch or else double click on the contract and the market depth window also shows OI.

OI data is not released live by the exchanges, so expect to see delays and my advise would be to not base your intraday trades on OI data..

We are starting an informal blog like format to cover every aspect of business with us.. Just in starting stage and we can create blogs on any query that you may have.. The focus right now is to get as much data as possible soon and we will focus on editing and making it nice eventually, similar to wiki.. We should have everything to do with Ztrader covered in the next 5 days..

Check the step 5 on this link: http://www.zerodha.com/Test/connect/blog/2012/10/zt-setting-up-marketwatch on how to add columns to your marketwatch

Zerodha

Zerodha

but Zerodha Trader there is no concept of time out - i never ever faced that.

so there is no such mandotary security feature associated with Zerodha Trader (Nest Trader)?

sr

There is, but presently we have gotten permission as per some of our client request.. we can do it on Ztrader because it is our own platform, but with NOW we don't really have control..

Zerodha

Thanks buddy, it is showing today under HOLDINGS (Alt+F9).

Now, suppose one has 1000 SBI and he wants to square-off only 600 SBI & wants to keep the rest, how one should do it because there is only Square-Off Option available which does not show quantity or percentage one may want to square-off.
No need to square off from there, you can just go sell SBI using product type as CNC and putting any quantity that you like..

Just realized on Ztrader, you can go to holdings , click on what you want to sell and press f2, sell window automatically pops up, change the quantity and sell it..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.