Status
Not open for further replies.
hi

i want to open a a/c, i m based in mumbai. can some one assist.

thanks
u can open a/c if u r in N/South pole.....:lol::lol::lol:

Hi,
I am a silent listener in this forum. After reading all the posts in this thread, out of curiosity, I had opened my trading A/c with Zerodha. From last week, I am trading with them. Really, the brokerage scheme is amazing!!. Kudos to Zerodha!! You guys are rocking!!. Atlast, profit in Intraday trading is suddenly possible for me. I have no words to express my gratitude to this forum for showing me a traders paradise. Thank you Traderji!! Thank you Zerodha..

Cheers
Mohan

This sounds more like a plea for help from someone who has been kidnapped or something.... Bold, big font, red letters :)
Yeah u correct .....he was trying say save me from
others blood drunker broker......:D

I am having an excellent time fending off brokers who call me for getting a new account opened with them. When I quote the kind of brokerage that I pay at Zerodha, they just cant seem to believe it. More than one broker has asked me to cross check that the brokerage must be 20/- per lot and not 20/- per order and that they can provide me per lot brokerage much lesser than 20/-. Others quote the various "value added services" that they provide such as free tips with 80% guaranteed accuracy. Last year, for a month I had blindly followed ICICI direct's Intraday tips. I had lost a substantial some of money trading their tips. Though the tips were correct about 60% of the times, the brokerage cost was the biggest culprit in my loss. But now I have grown wiser and take all these offers of guaranteed tips with a pinch of salt.
I am just a new trader and am running in loss, but the loss is very less and manageable. Had I been with some other brokerage, I might have wound up by now.
Amit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.