Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a lot of places that already give you fundamental data, so us giving won't really be any value add... Cheers...
Yes, there are few sites but mostly not well organized/in one place; something like google finance stock screener could be a paid subscription too; that's just my thought :)

Sachin,
I have my SBI bank a/c linked with you. I also have an ICICI bank a/c which is not linked with you. Can I transfer funds from my ICICI a/c to Zerodha by NEFT? Do Zerodha accept it?

Cheers
Mohan

Zerodha

Sachin,
I have my SBI bank a/c linked with you. I also have an ICICI bank a/c which is not linked with you. Can I transfer funds from my ICICI a/c to Zerodha by NEFT? Do Zerodha accept it?

Cheers
Mohan
Hi...

Send us a scanned copy of your cheque leaf to info@zerodha or india@zerodha, make sure the cheque has your name on it... if it doesn't also attach a copy of the bank statement...

Transfer funds only after sending us the email... we can link multiple bank accounts to the trading account, we will link your icici account also...

So yes, you can transfer , but you need to send us the email before you do it....

Cheers...

Sir,
ID No. DSXXXX. I received login id & password thru mail. How to download now software from your site. It was giving credential error in your site. But, i can login trading site...

Pls guide me sir...

Last edited:

Zerodha

Sir,
ID No. DSXXXX. I received login id & password thru mail. How to download now software from your site. It was giving credential error in your site. But, i can login trading site...

Pls guide me sir...
When you are downloading from our website, when initiated for user id and password, mention zerodha as user id and zerodha as password...

As rooki put it right, please send an email about these things to our id's, we never keep any open queries....

Status
Not open for further replies.