Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Zerodha you are not answering e-mails. I wanted to know how to download a filled form because the movement form is downloaded all filled data goes off. Please advise.

Zerodha

Hi Zerodha you are not answering e-mails. I wanted to know how to download a filled form because the movement form is downloaded all filled data goes off. Please advise.
Not answering emails?? just checked, all have been answered... Can you check your spam folder if you have received any emails from us.... Leave me your email id and phone number on [email protected] , we will call you up... If you are not able to fill the forms online, will send you the email of the same with instruction sheet.... Cheers..

I am getting the following message: user blocked contact system administrator
Please unblock my account.

Already sent out an email last night. Please do the needful asap.

Last edited:
Re: icicidirrct

Mr. Vishal Gulechha, Head-Equity Products, ICICI Securities Ltd addressing a press conference during the launch of "Life Time Prepaid Brokerage Plans" for its customers in Mumbai on Thursday. - Shashi Ashiwal
Mumbai, Mar 24: ICICI Securities on Thursday launched Life Time Prepaid brokerage plan for its ICICIdirect.com customers.

Life Time Prepaid aims at helping customers in optimising their transaction costs and spreading their trading over a period of time to suit the market conditions.

Four prepaid plans Rs 25,000, Rs 50,000, Rs 75,000 and Rs 1 lakh are available to customers and each of these plans offer an upfront reduction in brokerage across all equity and derivative products along with life time validity.

Large investors in the market need to optimise their transaction costs with flexibility to be in the market timing of their choice, ICICI Securities Head (Equity Products) Mr Vishal Gulechha said a statement.

With a pre-paid plan, upfront reduction in brokerage and a near lifetime validity, it will cater to the said set of customers, he said.

In the Life Time Prepaid Brokerage Plan, life time implies tenure of 15-years. Any unutilised brokerage post the validity period is refunded to the customer, it said.

ICICIdirect.com has over 2.2 million customers and is a leading player in online and offline financial produc

Zerodha

Sachin,

Are Zerodha S/W allow both Buy & Sell Orders simultaneously ?

Pav
Yes you can using the following two methods...

1. Use the bulk order facility( ctrl +B) .. you can save multiple orders on an excel and then use that for placing trades... But if your question is, if it will be considered as only 1 order and hence brokerage only on 1 side??? ;) ... the answer is no, it will be considered as 2 separate orders...

2. if you are setting calendar spreads, buy this month and sell next month... you can use the spread order window for placing both the orders at same time...

Cheers..

Can I do basket selling on NOW?

I just received 2 fruit baskets, and one dry fruit basket. Now that I ate them up, they are empty :)

So, if the 3 baskets are different in size, will I be charged brokerage for each of the sizes?

And what if the basket remains unsold. Will I have to enter the order again tomorrow?

Will I get exposure against my 3 baskets?
If yes how much?

Status
Not open for further replies.