Status
Not open for further replies.

msa5678

Re: icicidirrct

Mr. Vishal Gulechha, Head-Equity Products, ICICI Securities Ltd addressing a press conference during the launch of "Life Time Prepaid Brokerage Plans" for its customers in Mumbai on Thursday. - Shashi Ashiwal
Mumbai, Mar 24: ICICI Securities on Thursday launched Life Time Prepaid brokerage plan for its ICICIdirect.com customers.

Life Time Prepaid aims at helping customers in optimising their transaction costs and spreading their trading over a period of time to suit the market conditions.

Four prepaid plans Rs 25,000, Rs 50,000, Rs 75,000 and Rs 1 lakh are available to customers and each of these plans offer an upfront reduction in brokerage across all equity and derivative products along with life time validity.

Large investors in the market need to optimise their transaction costs with flexibility to be in the market timing of their choice, ICICI Securities Head (Equity Products) Mr Vishal Gulechha said a statement.

With a pre-paid plan, upfront reduction in brokerage and a near lifetime validity, it will cater to the said set of customers, he said.

In the Life Time Prepaid Brokerage Plan, life time implies tenure of 15-years. Any unutilised brokerage post the validity period is refunded to the customer, it said.

ICICIdirect.com has over 2.2 million customers and is a leading player in online and offline financial produc

Sometime back I heard a joke:::

"""Two women were sitting together
and they were quite......"""

On Similar lines:::

"""One person was trading through
ICICIDirect,
and he was in profit"""""

I want to know if there is
any person out there,
who made a profit after
trading through ICICIDirect.

The bottom line is the brokerage
charges of ICICIDirect are highly
absurd, unreasonable and
pure robbery.

Most of their customers have left them,
the remaining are in the process of leaving.

They have realised their mistake too late, and
these new schemes are not going to help.

As we all know , In order for a trader
to succeed , the brokerage needs to be the
minimum.

Please tell me what is formalities to open an account in Zerodha. What is papers required in opening the same. What is time required for?
Is there any person in helping in opening Zerodha Account physically?
Is the brokerage structure is same for small investor/traders Rs. 20.00 per lot

Zerodha

Zerodha,

I have Zerodha application in hand. Before sending it for a/c opening I would like to know the following issues.

1. Suppose I opt for 0.01% now, can it be changed to Rs.20 brokerage later upon my request.

2. When are you going to start, datafeed to Amibroker for charting. Will there be any charge for such datafeed.

3. I would like to trade two strategies in the account. One for Swing trades and another for intraday trades. Suppose now i am holding long position in Niftyfutures in swing trade which is carried to next day. Next day, I wanted to go short on intraday strategy. If I go short on intraday strategy, would my long position in Swing trade be squared off. Is there any facility to treat the trades differently for Swing trades and intraday trades. If not, is advisable to open two trading a/cs to trade different methods in each of those systems.

Regards,
veluri
Hi veluri,

Yes plans can be changed any point of time, you just have to shoot us an email from your registered email id...

We will start providing this from the launch of the new version of NOW we are expecting it to be up by latest 2nd week of April...

If you are trading on 1 account, there is no way any broker can provide you what you are asking for... when you sell something that you are holding, it will first square off the existing positions...
But the good thing in NOW is that in NOW there are 2 ways to look at net positions 1. Daywise 2. Netwise.... Daywise tells you the net positions taken for the day and Netwise will tell you that you are holding net from previous positions also...

So you could very well trade the same contract and differentiate it by using this admin positions view...

Hope this helps...

Cheers

Zerodha

Hi Sachin / Zerodha

I registered a withdrawl request using back office on 25th March'11, but the amount is still not credited into my account. I am in urgent need of money. Please do the needful to credit my account.
I have already sent you an email indicating my User ID etc.:)
Hi, will check this out and get back to you...

Zerodha

YOU ARE NOT ANSWERING ON QUESTION .........YET LEAST PREVIOUSLY YOU USED TO GIVE SOME ANSWER TO THIS

WHEN ARE YOU PAYING YOUR ASSOCITES..........???????:confused:
Hi , I don't think I missed answering it, you must have missed reading my answer... We are new to the business and this was a very innovative way of growing our business.... But unfortunately, since no one has done something like this before, exchange takes its own time to approve all of this...When we came across this roadblock, we thought all payouts can be done through a sister concern... But the problem we realized with this was that we had to pay service tax twice....

In the next week you will see a dashboard on your backoffice which will show all the clients referred and the gross referral due from this...

We are new and are trying a lot of new innovative ideas, sometimes it will take time to implement them, time is taken because no one else has ever done something like this before....

Zerodha

Please tell me what is formalities to open an account in Zerodha. What is papers required in opening the same. What is time required for?
Is there any person in helping in opening Zerodha Account physically?
Is the brokerage structure is same for small investor/traders Rs. 20.00 per lot
Formalities are simple
We will open it with a lot of time left ample

Small or big everyone gets the same contract rate...
It is 20/trade even if you do nothing from a month till date....

india@zerodha is where you have to leave your name
we will call and open an account within no time...

Kidding!!! trying to get away from the monday morning blues.... ;)...
Leave your contact on india!zerodha, we will call you back and tell you about all the formalities... And yes, it is not Rs 20/lot ... it is Rs 20/executed order, you can buy and sell as much as u want... :D

One question :
what is the Intraday Exposure zerodha provides ?

is Intraday Exposure 10 times against margin i.e cash in account ?

i.e if i have 6000 in account for intra day my order of 60000 can be executed...

Just to be sure asked as i couldn't find Intraday Exposure anywhere on your site

Hi Sachin,
Is it possible to place After market orders from NOW Express.
If an AMO is placed,is it valid only for the next trading day ,since there is no Trade till cancelled order in Indian markets??So we place a fresh amo again at the EOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.