Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I am looking forward to opening a trading account with an Online Software for equity trading. Does Zerodha provide any such software?

What is the delay in execution of trades (intra-day)?
Do you also have a mobile platform?

I have to travel a lot out of India, so will it be possible for me to access the software out of other countries as well...

Regards,
Daz

Hi,

I am looking forward to opening a trading account with an Online Software for equity trading. Does Zerodha provide any such software?

I have to travel a lot out of India, so will it be possible for me to access the software out of other countries as well...

Regards,
Daz

columbus

Good to know that you will introduce CHARTING soon,of course at premium.
Why do you divide NOW into 2, NOW-Basic and NOW-Advanced?Offer
charting tool for Advanced Users.At present we are depending on charting
on different platform.Clubing these two ,likely to affect overall functioning
of NOW ,because ,charting takes A LOT OF MEMORY.

columbus

Today ,I suffered too many disruptions on NOW.(I do not know,may be due to my internet connection)

As I visualize,the disruptions occurs due to 3 reasons.

1.NSE server is down.
2.NOW server is down.
3.Unstable internet connection.

But In all the cases blame comes on NOW, as message reads
" Disconnected from NOW system".

A better & appropiate message would be,
1."Disconnected from NOW-Problem with NSE feed"
2."Disconnected from NOW -Will be connected automatically"
3."Disconnected from NOW - check your Internet connections"
(respectively)

Last edited:

Zerodha

Hi,

Regards,
Daz
Yes Dazzler,

We give you access on all the 3 versions of NOW, NOW exe which is software, nowonline which is webbased and now mobile...

Delay in execution of trades?? NOW connects you to the exchange servers directly and hence latency is the lowest... Order execution speeds has to be the fastest in the country on NOW..

Yes mobile platform available....

You can use the software, but in places where software doesn't work because of firewalls, you can use the webbased version....

Cheers...

Rest hmmmm.... we are a big bunch of traders in the office who so passionately believe in the idea of Zerodha... Doesn't really seem to me like work when I am answering these posts even at 12 am... ;)... Rest is what traders need more than anyone else...

Hi Zeroda/ Sachin,

Do u guys really trade in the office.... ??

coz... i've seen a posting in 'Trading career and jobs' threads

http://www.traderji.com/trading-career-jobs/49086-looking-out-zerodha.html

this will inspire many to have more association with zerodha, who has the dream of trading and at the same time... involve in the job.....

:)

Zerodha

Hi Zeroda/ Sachin,

Do u guys really trade in the office.... ??

coz... i've seen a posting in 'Trading career and jobs' threads

http://www.traderji.com/trading-career-jobs/49086-looking-out-zerodha.html

this will inspire many to have more association with zerodha, who has the dream of trading and at the same time... involve in the job.....

:)
Hi King,

I personally am a very active trader and most of the other guys who would probably attend any sales calls would definitely be one too... But when I say traders, we have moved away from trading directions to trading market inconsistencies... Trades are automated and strategies are put in before the market opening and hence requires little time on it after the markets open....

We definitely are looking forward to bright people who can think out of the box to join us....

Zerodha

Hi,

After the trade how modify stop loss / profit booking....
Modifying a stop loss, first place F3, shows pending orders and completed orders... here you will see your stop loss order, left click on it and at the bottom of the screen click on modify a new order window opens, modify the prices here...

Cheers...

Hi Sachin

I have a query. At this moment, 31st March 2011 Put Option of Nifty, Strike Price 5600, is trading at Rs 2.50. Suppose I sell / write 20 lots, and earn Rs 2500 as premium, and option ends worthless in case Nifty does not go below 5600 by tomorrow, tomorrow being expiry of March series. Then -

1. Will I need to square of my positions?
2. If I do not square off, will my positions get squared off automatically?
3. As far as I know, I will need to pay one side brokeraeg only in case I write this option and do not square it off ?? Else what ?

Kindly let me know the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.