Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

i have executed F&O order in day validity. If i m not square up by today, how to hold for next day...
Validity of order are 2 types...

1. IOC: immediate or cancel... what it means is when you place an order, if it is not executed immediately it get gets cancelled...

2. DAY: when you place the order , it is valid till end of the day...

This has nothing to do with you buying for intraday or overnight... When you buy in f&o , automatically it is carried overnight as long as you have the margin to hold it...

Cheers..

veluri1967

Zerodha,

I have Zerodha application in hand. Before sending it for a/c opening I would like to know the following issues.

1. Suppose I opt for 0.01% now, can it be changed to Rs.20 brokerage later upon my request.

2. When are you going to start, datafeed to Amibroker for charting. Will there be any charge for such datafeed.

3. I would like to trade two strategies in the account. One for Swing trades and another for intraday trades. Suppose now i am holding long position in Niftyfutures in swing trade which is carried to next day. Next day, I wanted to go short on intraday strategy. If I go short on intraday strategy, would my long position in Swing trade be squared off. Is there any facility to treat the trades differently for Swing trades and intraday trades. If not, is advisable to open two trading a/cs to trade different methods in each of those systems.

Regards,
veluri

Zerodha,

3. I would like to trade two strategies in the account. One for Swing trades and another for intraday trades. Suppose now i am holding long position in Niftyfutures in swing trade which is carried to next day. Next day, I wanted to go short on intraday strategy. If I go short on intraday strategy, would my long position in Swing trade be squared off. Is there any facility to treat the trades differently for Swing trades and intraday trades. If not, is advisable to open two trading a/cs to trade different methods in each of those systems.

Regards,
veluri

Yes your long position gets squared off.

People do use different accounts to distinguish trades.

You can also take different contracts, say Nifty-1M for Intraday and Nifty-2M for Swing trades.

You see its quite easy to trade & manage one account :D

SHEKHAR

Hi Sachin / Zerodha

I registered a withdrawl request using back office on 25th March'11, but the amount is still not credited into my account. I am in urgent need of money. Please do the needful to credit my account.
I have already sent you an email indicating my User ID etc.:)

veluri1967

Yes your long position gets squared off.

People do use different accounts to distinguish trades.

You can also take different contracts, say Nifty-1M for Intraday and Nifty-2M for Swing trades.

You see its quite easy to trade & manage one account :D

SHEKHAR
hi shekhar,

I am aware that it does. But I would like to know if Zerodha is having any facility to treat them differently.:)

hi shekhar,

I am aware that it does. But I would like to know if Zerodha is having any facility to treat them differently.:)
Yes they have ......n I request all to join ZERODHA my experience says before I was in hell now m in paradise........now I can trade in positive mind .....others broker r blood drunker.....:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.