Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

In nifty option intraday my broker charging me stamp duty not on premium but on strike price,
means 5800*50 + 5800*50 = on 580000.00 in gujarat.
Its legal ????????????????
Please help me............

But it is 0.002% of total turnover.

@ZERODHA

in karnataka on delivery and intraday same stamp duty charged?????
Govt's stance on stamp duty is very sad... Stamp duty ideally should not be applicable on f&o trades according to stamp duty law... After the Maharashtra govt blunder we are hoping that the brokers based out of Mumbai will push the govt to take a decision on this...

There is no clear rule on how to charge stamp duty on f&o trades, different brokers charge differently...

The good thing with us is, because all the dealing and generation of contract notes happen in Karnataka , all our clients fall under the Karnataka Stamp duty act.. In karnataka it is 0.01% on premium with a max of Rs 50/ day...

Cheers...

Zerodha

Hi Guys,
Could anyone tell me does NOW software works with Iphone or I pad or with any Mac platforms...........It looks like nowonline doesn't open in any browser except internet explorer (by the way I am surfing from abroad)...I appreciate your suggestions............
Hi , Doesn't work on any apple platform... Yes you need internet explorer to run the web version and a windows operating system to run the software version... To run it on your phone you need either java, blackberry or android operating systems...

mkbsiva

Dear Sachin,

I have opened an trading account with Zerodha. how do i transfer funds from my Axis bank a/c to zerodha trading a/c.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
siva.

Zerodha

Dear Sachin,

I have opened an trading account with Zerodha. how do i transfer funds from my Axis bank a/c to zerodha trading a/c.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
siva.
When you login to nowonline.in , you can see a link called fund transfer.. under fund transfer you can see payin... click on payin and enter the amount.... It is an instant transfer to your trading account....

Govt's stance on stamp duty is very sad... Stamp duty ideally should not be applicable on f&o trades according to stamp duty law... After the Maharashtra govt blunder we are hoping that the brokers based out of Mumbai will push the govt to take a decision on this...

There is no clear rule on how to charge stamp duty on f&o trades, different brokers charge differently...
The good thing with us is, because all the dealing and generation of contract notes happen in Karnataka , all our clients fall under the Karnataka Stamp duty act.. In karnataka it is 0.01% on premium with a max of Rs 50/ day...

Cheers...
Means stamp duty on cash intraday and delivery transaction are under rules?????

Zerodha

Hi , Doesn't work on any apple platform... Yes you need internet explorer to run the web version and a windows operating system to run the software version... To run it on your phone you need either java, blackberry or android operating systems...
I posted this in the morning, but only today NOW version for IPHONE is available in the app store..... Cheers...

Thanks note

:thumb: HOORRY :clap:
AT LAST TODAY
I OPEN AND START MY NEW TRADING ACCOUNT WITH
INDIA's BEST CHEAPEST AND MOST TECH SURVY/ADVANCED BROKER.

LONG LIVE ZERODHA and THEIR TEAM

JAI HIND FROM A JAWAN

Also I mentioned here that the :cool: cool guys of zerodha team (Mr. HARI & BHARAT) is so respective, impressive and supportive, hats up:clap:

I am so :rofl:

OK LETS ROCK WITH ZERODHA

Keeping long relationship with ZERODHA and support them to be NO-1 broker firm in INDIA

Also say sorry to traderji and their team bcoz I DON'T :clapping: THEM so I edit this msg and repost now. Hats up:clap: TRADERJI

Last edited:

columbus

When you login to nowonline.in , you can see a link called fund transfer.. under fund transfer you can see payin... click on payin and enter the amount.... It is an instant transfer to your trading account....
Hi Sachin,

Please include FUNDS TRANSFER in NOW.EXE
OR
A link to it
OR
Just a message in NOW.EXE (about NOWXPRESS).

Status
Not open for further replies.