Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

manojborle

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Dear Sir,
I did everything as per the instructions and was successful in getting data in amibroker.
The problem i am facing is volume is not displayed correctly.
When I backfill it shows correct volume but when data is fed realtime it shows volume for every tick and again becomes 0, so when the candle completes it shows only the last volume.
Please help me in solving this..
Thanks

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Dear Sir,
I did everything as per the instructions and was successful in getting data in amibroker.
The problem i am facing is volume is not displayed correctly.
When I backfill it shows correct volume but when data is fed realtime it shows volume for every tick and again becomes 0, so when the candle completes it shows only the last volume.
Please help me in solving this..
Thanks
For all the helpful diagnostic info provided, let me wave the magic wand, say abracadabra, gaze into the crystal ball, and wager that you are probably using Now or Nest Trader and perhaps you have linked "LTQ" or "Last Traded Quantity" instead of "Volume Traded Today"

"It doesn't working" means what???

Don't waste time in linking. Copy formula from any original Row below and find/replace scrip name with the scrip you want. (in RTD Sheet)

For example- Original scrip name is ITC and you want TATAMOTORS,
=rtd("nest.scriprtd",,"nse_cm|ITC-EQ","Trading Symbol")

will become
=rtd("nest.scriprtd",,"nse_cm|TATAMOTORS-EQ","Trading Symbol")

If you want Nifty July future
=RTD("nest.scriprtd",,"nse_fo|NIFTY13JULFUT","Trading Symbol")

See the bold part

Can't see any live prices.

It works perfectly with RTGoogle but unable to do with RTnest. There is some technical glitch which I am not able to rectify...

Anyway in Text Import wizard I done following step but still not get there...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

manojborle

For all the helpful diagnostic info provided, let me wave the magic wand, say abracadabra, gaze into the crystal ball, and wager that you are probably using Now or Nest Trader and perhaps you have linked "LTQ" or "Last Traded Quantity" instead of "Volume Traded Today"
No sir I have linked Volume traded today only.

josh1

Can't see any live prices.

It works perfectly with RTGoogle but unable to do with RTnest. There is some technical glitch which I am not able to rectify...
That's the way you should give diagnostic info. Okay. You are getting N/A in cells. This is problem mainly with Windows 7 and above. These are permission issues.

1. Ask your broker whether RTD is enabled for your account.
2. Check Trust Center Settings in Excel Optiopns. If they are correct
3. Install Office (32 bit only) and AmiBroker in Drive D.
4. Do not make your folder private.

josh1

No sir I have linked Volume traded today only.
Are you using latest files? Open the Visual Basic Module1 and give me snapshot of MakeCSV() routine.

That's the way you should give diagnostic info. Okay. You are getting N/A in cells. This is problem mainly with Windows 7 and above. These are permission issues.

1. Ask your broker whether RTD is enabled for your account.
2. Check Trust Center Settings in Excel Optiopns. If they are correct
3. Install Office (32 bit only) and AmiBroker in Drive D.
4. Do not make your folder private.
My Ami is in C drive which I will do in D drive. I m using vista 32-bit and excel2007.

point 1 and 2 are okay...

Once is set I will update

Thanks

manojborle

Are you using latest files? Open the Visual Basic Module1 and give me snapshot of MakeCSV() routine.

Sir the snapshot is here

josh1

Manoj,

All right. This is latest.
This will happen if "Last Trade Time" does not change
Check whether it is changing.

And don't call me Sir.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.