Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

manojborle

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Manoj,

All right. This is latest.
This will happen if "Last Trade Time" does not change
Check whether it is changing.

And don't call me Sir.
No it was happening with all the scrips.
Last traded time sometimes dont change but I will increase refresh rate to 2 seconds.

yusi

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

For all the helpful diagnostic info provided, let me wave the magic wand, say abracadabra, gaze into the crystal ball, and wager that ...
Josh, got a strong dj vu feeling, and had to track it down.

Steady. You are onto such a good thing.

And there are miles to go. If Omnysys makes their auto-trading scripting friendly, as I guess they will have to do in 3 to 6 months, a lot of folks will be comfortable with firing orders via VBA/Excel.

josh1

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh1 View Post
For all the helpful diagnostic info provided, let me wave the magic wand, say abracadabra, gaze into the crystal ball, and wager that ...

Josh, got a strong dj vu feeling, and had to track it down.

Steady. You are onto such a good thing.

And there are miles to go. If Omnysys makes their auto-trading scripting friendly, as I guess they will have to do in 3 to 6 months, a lot of folks will be comfortable with firing orders via VBA/Excel.
:rofl:
Yes....! That was copied from there.
There are 4 versions of Windows 2 of Excel and 6 applications. That makes (4 x 2 x 6) 48 combinations. Can't remember who is using what set up.
It took weeks to compile the "Setup Instructions" along with other users like SR114, LVGandhi, Sikandar, who have contributed to these applications.
You have read Post #3 of this thread. Some times I get a bit frustrated when users give one line info which is of no use and more frustration when I see that they do not want to read them.

By the way, I have not used your application but I guess that you have found a way to access the Hourly Statistics or Vwap window of NOW/Nest from another app. If you have, can you share it, that will ease some of the pain of backfill.

yusi

:rofl:
Yes....! That was copied from there.
There are 4 versions of Windows 2 of Excel and 6 applications. That makes (4 x 2 x 6) 48 combinations. Can't remember who is using what set up.
It took weeks to compile the "Setup Instructions" along with other users like SR114, LVGandhi, Sikandar, who have contributed to these applications.
You have read Post #3 of this thread. Some times I get a bit frustrated when users give one line info which is of no use and more frustration when I see that they do not want to read them.

By the way, I have not used your application but I guess that you have found a way to access the Hourly Statistics or Vwap window of NOW/Nest from another app. If you have, can you share it, that will ease some of the pain of backfill.
Don't we wish there was a handy compendium of interesting customer support responses. ;) But, hey, the good and not-so-good comes with the territory; one take it in stride so long as the nett is good at the end of day (mostly).

You are welcome to try the utility; just shoot an email.

I am unsure that I want to share (definitely not publicly) how the backfill data is accessed; we are competition after all.

gambler

Hi Josh,

Probelm #1:-I tried to use RTNest on laptop but its not working on laptop, may be due to security issues. Also formated laptop and installed new windows but still its not working. Using windows 7.

Problem on PC: Also using RTNest on PC but from last two days amibroker charts are refreshing very late and even sometimes stops refreshing. Tried lot of things to rectify the problem i.e changed refresh rate in RTNest.xlsm, decreased number of scripts, disabled antivirus, created new data base etc etc but problem is not rectified.

Please suggest on above issues!

josh1

Hi Josh,

Probelm #1:-I tried to use RTNest on laptop but its not working on laptop, may be due to security issues. Also formated laptop and installed new windows but still its not working. Using windows 7.

Problem on PC: Also using RTNest on PC but from last two days amibroker charts are refreshing very late and even sometimes stops refreshing. Tried lot of things to rectify the problem i.e changed refresh rate in RTNest.xlsm, decreased number of scripts, disabled antivirus, created new data base etc etc but problem is not rectified.

Please suggest on above issues!
1. Security Issues. Try the solutions given to Chemmala. Like Reinstalling Excel. Run as Admisnistrator. Install Excel and Ami on D Drive.
Remember, MSOffice should be 32 bit.

2. Do not disable antivirus. In fact it may be some virus or malware that is blocking your memory.
First of all see whether quotes are being refreshed in RTNest at good rate. If yes, Install RAM Disk of 5MB.
Are you running any other applications along with RTNest?

gambler

1. Security Issues. Try the solutions given to Chemmala. Like Reinstalling Excel. Run as Admisnistrator. Install Excel and Ami on D Drive.
Remember, MSOffice should be 32 bit.

2. Do not disable antivirus. In fact it may be some virus or malware that is blocking your memory.
First of all see whether quotes are being refreshed in RTNest at good rate. If yes, Install RAM Disk of 5MB.
Are you running any other applications along with RTNest?
Hi Josh,

I disabled antivirus for some time but it didn't worked. After that i enabled it. RTNest is refreshing at very very good rate. How to install RAM Disk of 5MB?
I don't use any other applications along with RTNest.

Save n Close Excel. Delete your Mktwatch and recreate. Close everything and start in order - Nest -Excel -RTNest.
I did as u said but still i have problem. because of this I had to tl my broker to increase the scrip limit from 30 to 60. and sometimes I get error saying limit exceeded. As I told you nest trader is considering link to excel as additional scrip added in the market watch. how to solve this?

http://s22.postimg.org/yaz90ceb5/image.jpg
http://s12.postimg.org/4s7zi9n8d/image.jpg
http://s21.postimg.org/vbrfae6x3/image.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.