Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Hey josh,
The apps working well on win 7 , 64 bit n office 2007 , any known issues with win8 n off 2013 ?

Isabella
It works. Some users get "#N/A" in excel due to permission issues. I cannot do much about it.

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Dear Josh sir,
RT3 file is not updating the ticks from NOW terminal sir.. it is displaying as shown below... pls let me know the changes to do... thank you

ACC-EQ 09:29:26 1162.25 3 0 ACC
AMBUJACEM-EQ 09:21:43 179.1 100 0 AMBUJACEM
AXISBANK-EQ 09:21:45 1247.95 244 0 AXISBANK
BAJAJ-AUTO-EQ 09:21:43 1786 35 0 BAJAJ-AUTO
BHARTIARTL-EQ 09:21:47 286.8 23 0 BHARTIARTL
BHEL-EQ 09:21:45 166.4 25 0 BHEL

guptak03

hello josh sir ,
i am facing a new unique problem...bcoz of some virus attack i formated my old system and installed NowRtdata in proper way..i am geeting tick on screen but if i backfill the same it will stop working but other symbol's will be getting the ticks expect the back filled one!!!
example = i backfilled june nifty and left july nifty ,,,as soon it got back filled june nifty stoped working but july was still getting the ticks bcoz i didnt backilled that..

below is the snapshot of silver and gold ,,,..
silver is backfilled and gold is not!!
another problem i saw iin silver is it only got half backilled till 12 june but not till 2day!!!
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/8181/v48t.png

not able to understand the problem need your guidance sir..

Last edited:

josh1

Dear Josh sir,
RT3 file is not updating the ticks from NOW terminal sir.. it is displaying as shown below... pls let me know the changes to do... thank you
Do Link to Excel or use RTNow.

josh1

hello josh sir ,
i am facing a new unique problem...bcoz of some virus attack i formated my old system and installed NowRtdata in proper way..i am geeting tick on screen but if i backfill the same it will stop working but other symbol's will be getting the ticks expect the back filled one!!!
example = i backfilled june nifty and left july nifty ,,,as soon it got back filled june nifty stoped working but july was still getting the ticks bcoz i didnt backilled that..

below is the snapshot of silver and gold ,,,..
silver is backfilled and gold is not!!
another problem i saw iin silver is it only got half backilled till 12 june but not till 2day!!!
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/8181/v48t.png

not able to understand the problem need your guidance sir..

Surely system date issue. There is no 13th month. Go thru setup instructions for setting system date.

josh1

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/7199/c54.png
sir the above link is date format ... and while downloading i m not getting any error every thing is perfect...
It should be DD/MM/YYYY. Your excel is interpreting date as MM/DD/YYYY. Check the date format in backfill data. You backfill for silver has happened actually in 6th of every month of 2013 (1 to 12). Silver data has gone for toss. Thereafter you do not see real time refresh because it happens somewhere on the left in June 2013.

If backfill does not happen correct by changing system date format, open RTG3.format file and change date format to whichever suitable for you.

Josh,
Hey Josh, is there an issue with google rtd, its not updating, has yesterdays date and time ?

Status
Not open for further replies.